Stockholm

"Set her down in the first room to the right down the hall." The ME said closing the door "Is she conscious?"

"Barely. She's in a lot of pain, Mel. Do something!" He exclaimed, worry evident in his voice.

He carried her to the room he was told to take her and sat her on the bed. Melinda followed after bringing more medical equipment with her. The first thing she did was check her temperature.

"103.4. I'm going to try to get this down, but if it doesn't go down in half an hour I'm sending her to the hospital, Elliot. Then I'll talk with them and have her placed in rehab."

He nodded and prayed that they wouldn't have to do that. That she would be okay. She would get better without rehab. He had nothing against rehab, but it meant that she'd be spending nights somewhere else-

again.

He would have certain hours to visit her instead of all day, whenever she needed him. He didn't want her to think of it as him sending her away.

Melinda came in the room- even though he never noticed she had left- and she had bags of ice, which she laid all around and on Olivia.

"If this doesn't lower her fever then it could be worse than we assumed. I really think we should check her in now."

"No. We can wait to see if this works."

"Ok," she sighed "but if it doesn't you aren't stopping me from checking her in."

"Hey, is Liv alright?" Fin asked rushing in the room.

"Fin? What are you doing here?"

"Melinda and I were having...uh...dinner when you called. What's going on babygirl?" He asked sitting down next to Olivia.

Olivia sat groaning in pain. When she suddenly jumped up the other two in the room jumped as well. Elliot ran to get a trash can and Melinda ran to her side with Fin, rubbing her back while she pushed hair out of her face.

As soon as Elliot came back with a trash can, Liv took it and threw up in it. When she finally stopped she set the trash down and curled up in a ball, sobbing.

"Olivia..." he said gently touching her arm.

"No! Don't touch me! Just take me back, please!" She cried pushing his hand away.

Melinda and Elliot shared glances before Fin spoke up

"Take you back where?" He asked.

"Back with them! I need more, it hurts so bad!" She cried "I wanna go back I- I didn't mean to leave them!"

"Liv, baby, you don't have to go back. They can't get to you anymo-" Elliot started.

"You don't know that for sure, do you? They can and they will!" She sobbed "Take. Me. Back."

"You don't have to go back, it's okay. They hurt you in ways I'll never understand, but that doesn't mean that you have to go back. They don't own you."

"You're wrong." She whispered "They didn't hurt me."

"Olivia, what did you just say?" Melinda questioned.

"They didn't hurt me. Not him, he would never- he told me he wouldn't." She sniffled and wiped her nose just as the tears began to fall again "He didn't hurt me."

She dreamt that this happened. That she begged and acted a fool to go back to where she had desperately tried to escape at one point, but she couldn't help it. Her mind was screaming things to her and it was killing her. All she wanted was to go back. Maybe it would be better.