Withdrawal

At some point, Elliot had fallen asleep, and when he woke up, Olivia was not in bed. The covers were pulled down from when she had gotten up and he could see light coming from the bathroom through the closed door.

Rolling to the other side, he picked up his phone and saw that it was only half an hour after one in the morning. Rubbing his face, he got out of bed and walked to the bathroom door, knocking on it lightly.

"Liv?" he called out softly.

"I'm ok-" she barely got out before he heard her begin throwing up.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming in." he announced and opened the door to see Olivia on her knees, in front of the toilet. Her hands were straining as they gripped onto the toilet bowl tightly and he rushed to her side to hold her hair back. "How long have you been up?"

"Um, I just came in here a few minutes before you did." she said when she stopped throwing up. "I didn't want to wake you."

"It would've been okay." he said just as she threw her head in the toilet again and began throwing up.

"God! It hurts so bad." she cried and threw up again.

Elliot sat and held her hair until she had went ten minutes without throwing up, which was about an hour later. After he helped her back into bed, he cleaned the bathroom up and got a trashcan with a bag in it to place beside the bed for her. Bringing a water bottle with him, he got back in bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked in the dark room.

"Everything hurts." she whispered back. "My throat burns."

"Want some water?"

"No." she said annoyed before realizing it. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Are you feeling sleepy at all?" he stared at her and squinted to look at her face better. She looked sick again. "Liv-"

She turned over and grabbed the trashcan in time to throw up in it. Her entire body jolting eachtime she did and the only thing Elliot could do was be there and talk her through it.

•••

Kat left the safe house with nothing.

She had gotten a couple of the girls talking somewhat, but as soon as they knew Amanda wasn't in jail or getting arrested immediately, they stopped. The most she got out of them was that Amanda knew what was going on- and the problem with that is that it's their word against hers.

"Damnit." she sighed when she saw Fin calling her. "Hey sergeant."

"Kat, what did you get from the girls? Anything?" he asked over the phone.

"Not exactly. They won't talk since they know Amanda's not in jail or going anytime soon. All I know is that Amanda was apart of it. She didn't just know about it, I mean, those girls...they're terrified of her. Amanda did more than just know about it and let it happen."

"You and I both know that but until we can prove it we can't do anything."

"Ugh. Okay. I'll try asking around again."

•••

After being up and down with Liv all night, Elliot finally had time to shower. She threw up at least once every hour and now it was eight in the morning and he had barely gotten any sleep since the first time he woke up. Luckily, Olivia had laid down and dozed off in the bed and he decided to take that time to just get ready for the day. His hope for getting more sleep had long disappeared.

Trying to relax, he let the hot water run over him. His tired, sore body. It had gotten way better pain wise, but now he was realizing how tired he was. Night and day he dedicated to finding Olivia and putting a permanent end to this charade, and now that it was over- in a way- he could feel how tired he was. Yet there was still so much that had to be done regarding Olivia and the cases.