Orders

The blonde detective followed her boyfriend back into the psychiatric ward and into Olivia's room. Listening to him talk the whole time.

"Be more aggressive this time. Do whatever you want to her, she'll go along with it if you're serious enough."

"Right. But babe I messed up. I left the broom in the room last time, and what if that guy got it."

"It's early. He should still be here and I can talk to him."

When they made it to Olivia's room, the man, David, was grabbing his belongings, preparing to leave.

"Sir, we need to talk to you. No one else will listen." Ernesto said.

"What do you mean?" David asked standing and facing them.

"My name is Dr. Hernandez, I'm a lawyer and a psychiatrist. Olivia's psychiatrist. She's been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. She tends to hurt herself in an attempt to let out her mental pain from William Lewis. The pain he caused her has left an everlasting scar."

"Elliot never told me she had been diagnosed. Or that she had a psychiatrist. Who are you again?" David asked.

Ernesto pulled out a psychiatrist and law license and handed them to David. Along with that, he opened Olivia's file he had on her describing her diagnosis and symptoms. 

"It's this bad?" He asked handing him the file back.

"She needs to stay in this hospital until I can transfer her. When I took her into my care she was receiving the treatment she needed. Now she's here, and has already hurt herself with a broom."

"Wait, she did it to herself? She said-"

"Yesterday when Amanda and I came into the room there was a mess. Amanda got a broom and when she began sweeping, I started to look at her files. Olivia got up when I was turned around and took the broom, swatted at us with it, and proceeded to injure herself. We had to stop her and take it out of her before severe damage was done." Ernesto said shaking his head.

"So, why was she on the floor in blood when I got here?"

"She continued fighting us. Screaming for William to stop. So, we took the broom out of her and ran to get more help."

"That's why that cop came in here. Damn, I never knew she was so bad off." David said turning to face the sleeping Olivia. "Why would Elliot not tell me? What can we do to help her?"

"Her condition is better treated when she doesn't have visitors. Elliot is having a difficult time understanding this. He tends to get angry easily and doesn't want to accept that she needs help. She needs the extra one on one time with me, and sometimes I bring Amanda so she can see a female and talk to her if she wishes."

"Ok, I see how he would of that. Um, I actually have to go now, but I'll make sure the message is passed on."

"Thank you so much, sir. Have a good day." Ernesto smiled as David began to walk out with his bag. He paused, took out the bag of evidence and tossed it before nodding at Ernesto and leaving. "That's how you fix mistakes Mami."

Ernesto shut the door and turned to Olivia. She laid in the bed under the covers. Amanda cuffed both of her hands to the sides of the bed the moment David walked out the door.

"Get up sweet cheeks." He dragged his hand from her foot to her face. Stroking her cheek gently with his rough thumb. "Fine." He said when Olivia woke up but remained still. 

Grabbing her ankles, he pulled her to the end of the bed so her butt was on the edge. He made her legs prop up on his shoulders and threw the sheets off of her before his hand found its way to her sex. Rubbing his thumb over her bundle of nerves. Preparing her for what he was about to do.