Email

Ernesto stayed all night. Raping her without stopping. Sodomizing her. Beating her.

"I'm going downstairs to eat. Pull anything, and I'll fuck your face again." He threatened after pausing their LIVE session, and then he went downstairs.

Olivia fell off the bed, unable to stand from the pain between her legs. She made her way to the computer and copied the site into an email. Sending it to Elliot's email she added a simple subject: help. She copied the email and started resending it to him over and over again with the hope he would check his email sooner and get the message.

The door opened and she heard his footsteps approaching.

"Shit, no no no." She whispered to herself finding out she still didn't have the strength to stand long enough to walk.

"You serious? You think since I go downstairs it gives you the right to play on the computer? What did you do?" He pulled her collar, forcing her to come face to face. "You gonna play dumb and not talk? Fine."

He slapped her and sent her falling to the ground. Hitting her head first. The world slowed down. Memories of her and Elliot ran through her head. All playing within a second.

With no spare time he picked her up by her collar and propped her up on her knees. He pressed the play button to resume the LIVE session and freed his penis from his pants.

Finding her hair with his hands, he pulled her to his penis. Shoving the entire thing inside. Immediately earning a gagging response from her, he became more violent. Thrusting into her mouth, he made her puke from shoving his entire length in her mouth and holding her in that position, which took away her ability to breathe.

"Did I say to puke on me? Huh? You think you're done?" He had both of his hands gripping her hair. He forced her to continue performing oral on him, staying consistent with his previous roughness and threatening her when she almost puked again. "Don't you dare! Swallow it! Swallow!" He yelled as he slapped her harder.

She gasped for air. Trying to get a full breath of air before he forced himself inside her mouth again...

•••

"Elliot man, check your email damn! It's still going off like crazy." Fin shouted as he walked to the break room.

Elliot walked over with his coffee. Sitting down he opened his email.

"What the- Fin?" He carried his laptop into the break room and sat beside Fin. "This has to be Liv. She sent like twenty emails of the same thing. All with the subject help."

"Click the link." Fin instructed.

The website popped up. A site on the dark web. Both men watched as the LIVE icon turned red and Liv's face appeared on the screen. The violent rape started immediately. They watched as a penis was shoved in her mouth. Hands gripped her hair and held in place while the man thrusted into her mouth...

"He has it so we can't see his face. Are you serious? No, I'm sending this to TARU so they can track it."

"Fin you aren't going to be able to track it. He's too smart."

"I'm still taking it. You stay here."

"You got it." Elliot waited for Fin to leave before he picked up his phone. "Hello, yes I need to order flowers...can they be here in less than an hour?"

•••

"I have to go now." Ernesto turned the computer off and walked towards her. "You can't be trusted anymore though."

He smacked her already sore face. Grabbing her leash, he pulled her to a closet. Opening it to reveal the St. Andrews Cross.

When Olivia threatened to run, he yanked her back with the leash. He picked her up and chained her ankles and wrists to the cross while she struggled against him.