The Truth or A Lie?

"Detective, I need a minute with Ms. Benson." Tucker said as he entered the hospital room.

"This soon? It hasn't even been a day?" Elliot protested.

"The sooner we can get her statement the better."

"Well I'm staying."

"That's up to her, but I will say that I will be questioning everything that happened in that house- and I've already talked to that Tabitha." Tucker said as he looked at Olivia.

The expression on her face changed when he said that. They both looked at each other until Olivia broke the stare and looked at her hands.

"Can...can you wait outside?" She didn't look up at him as she asked the unexpected question. Elliot started at her, and then Tucker.

"If you need anything just shout my name. I'll be right out here." Elliot stood and left the room.

"Benson, what happened in that house?" Tucker asked her no later then when the door shut behind Stabler. "That girl in there is confirming what Ernesto said."

Liv gulped and took a deep breath. This is exactly what Ernesto wanted to happen. He wasn't here yet he was still finding ways to torture her.

"Olivia?" Tucker sat waiting for a response to the question he already had an answer for.

This young girl had confirmed everything Tucker already knew. The only thing Ernesto did wrong was have sexual relations with a patient, but other then that he was innocent. Tucker had assumed that from the beginning, but they convinced him Olivia hadn't consented to drugs and rough sex. Now, he waited impatiently for Olivia to answer.

"Olivia it's over. She told me everything. The drugs. The sex. Even how you were the one to try to attack Ernesto. Now tell me, did he really force you or did you feel guilty when people found out about what you did? I mean, I would be too if I was in a relationship and hooked up with one of my friends partners."

"No, I didn't want him. I...I didn't want-"

"Olivia." Tucker said annoyed and leaned closer to her. "You wanted him didn't you?"

The way he stared at her was threatening. Breathing stopped being automatic and she had to control it as she tried to breathe quietly while he didn't break eye contact with her.

She recalled the times she had literally begged for drugs, or had even done things to him without hesitation. Maybe Tucker was right.

Maybe they all were.

"I wanted it?" She asked quietly.

"You tell me. Did you?" Tucker stared intently as he waited for the answer he sought.

Olivia could feel her cheeks burning as tears fell from her eyes, and, hesitatingly, nodded to his question.

"Hey! What did you just ask her?" Elliot rushed in after just happening to glance in the room and see Liv's hesitation before nodding to whatever Tucker had asked her. The fear on her face was more than enough of a reason for him to interrupt whatever they were talking about.

"That's none of your business, detective." Tucker didn't even turn to face Elliot and continued facing Olivia. "How did Ernesto die? Who did that, Olivia?"

"Tucker, that's enough." Elliot tried to chime in but was ignored.

"I-I did, but I had to. He...he would've killed Elliot." Olivia fought more tears from falling and answered honestly this time. She would've never been able to live with herself if Elliot had died instead of Ernesto.