Drinks & Dinner

ELLIOTS POV

I opened my eyes to a bright light. I rubbed my eyes and when I opened them again I realized we had slept on the couch, which wasn't bad but I wasn't sure if it would hurt her body. At least this time she was positioned on top of me.

My phone started ringing. I saw some missed calls from my job. I slipped from under her carefully and stepped into the kitchen.

"Hello...yes sir...I can't?...how long?...ok give me an hour." I walked back in the living room to see her still sound asleep.

I gently shook her until her eyes opened "Hey, I have to go in for a few hours okay? They said I couldn't do any of the work from home this time. I'll be back way before the dinner though ok?" She looked at me and frowned while sitting up

"You're leaving me?"

"No I'm not leaving you I just have to go into work really quick. It's only 8 so I should be back before 2. Until then I'll make you an omelet after my shower and you can just rest up until I get back." She nodded and laid back down.

I jumped in the shower and got dressed after it. Her omelet was done and prepped for her on the island so she could have it when she wakes up. I kissed her temple telling her I'd be back and left making sure I locked the doors.

LIVS POV

I woke up around 10:15 and warmed up the omelet he had made for me. Once I was done I decided to jump in the shower. I went to step in and almost slipped,

but it triggered a flashback.

He saw me trying to break free and undid my restraints, dragging me to the corner of the room.

"No I'm sorry! Please don't! Don't hurt me!" I cried as he laughed and slapped my face until it was throbbing, then the rest of my body. He wouldn't stop. The hits got harder until I couldn't stand and my body fell to the floor.

"This...is what happens...when you don't...listen!" He yelled between kicks. He kicked until my cries stopped. My entire body tingling. My eyes felt like they weighed a ton each, and with one last kick everything went black.

When I came back to reality I realized I was crying on the shower floor. With my head laid back on the shower wall and my eyes closed, I tried to stop the panic attack I felt creeping in, but nothing was working. Sitting on the shower floor, I let the panic attack take over hoping it would leave on its own.

I tried to wash my body but my hands were shaking too hard and I could barely hold anything. "Okay. Okay. Deep breaths. Ok. He's not here. Okay. Okay. Okay." I repeated to myself as the tears started flowing heavier. "Ok you have to get up. Get...up" I said pushing myself out of the shower and onto the floor. I crawled over to turn the water off and grab my towel wrapping it around my body before trying to stand on my feet.

I made it to the bed and quickly put on some shorts and a tank top before collapsing on the bed. His pillow was right beside my head, so I turned over and held onto it- inhaling his scent- as I continued to calm myself. I don't know when, but at some point I calmed myself down enough to the point I fell asleep.

ELLIOTS POV

"Liv I'm back." I said as I walked in the quiet apartment. I walked straight to the back hoping to not walk into anything bad. I let out the breath I was holding when I walked in the bedroom and saw her in the middle of the bed with my pillow in her arms. Her shirt had risen and was showing her stomach. Her hair was on her face and towel she had under her head. It was dripping wet, some of her body still looked wet as well. Did she even try to dry it? Did she have a panic attack?