Rehab

"I already understand. Nothing happened! I wanted them to do that stuff to me! They didn't make me do anything and they didn't hurt me! Why is everyone saying they did? You don't know them!"

She had started screaming her words. Progressively getting louder. She was so upset and she didn't know the exact reason why.

Now she was standing beside the bed, arms across her chest and a sick feeling rising in her stomach. Her legs were unsteady and shaking. Covering her mouth, she ran to the trash can in the corner where she threw up violently.

"You're going to need lots of water. I heard you've been going at it pretty hard all night- you must be exhausted. Are you okay if I stay and help you clean up?"

Olivia was hesitant, but she nodded and watched Marissa as she came and sat beside her on the floor.

"You got yourself pretty worked up. Do you think you should talk about it to the therapist? I can add you to today."

Olivia nodded. She couldn't run away from anything here. It was like a prison. A punishment. She was doing everything she could to get out faster. To not be locked up.

Why would Elliot make me stay here?

•••

"So, let me get this straight, you signed her into rehab? Olivia Benson went to a rehab facilitation? Willingly?" Amanda asked.

"It was the only thing left to do. She's not doing good and whatever drug combination they gave her isn't helping." Elliot sighed.

"You just left her there? Alone?" Nick jumped in.

"No way she was okay with this." Carisi added.

"Melinda knows the people and I'll visit everyday. If anything happens I'll know."

"Elliot, a word." Cragen motioned for him "I got someone else to go over the videos for now and write the names of the men they identify on the videos."

"I don't think I could handle them right now anyways." He said rubbing the back of his neck "It's a lot."

"You don't have to explain. Just make sure Liv's okay."

•••

"Hey, Liv."

She looked from the table she was at to him and then back to her nurse who gave her a nod. Getting up, she rushed over to him. He had a bag that contained fries and a cup of soda in hand.

"Want to show me around?" He smiled.

They ended up walking the path outside. It was a giant circle around a grassy area that had activities within it.

"Is it okay so far? No one do anything to hurt you?" He asked handing her the soda.

"No. It's ok. I don't want to be here. I wanna go back." She said taking the soda and drinking some.

"Liv, you're not going back. These people- they can help you. When you're better, I'll take you out of here and we can leave together."