Mollify

LIVS POV

I walked in the apartment with Elliot behind me. We walked to the bedroom and he made sure it was dark in the room as I undressed and laid under the blankets.

He bent down and kissed my forehead "Shut your eyes. I'll be right back, ok? I'm gonna grab the stuff I bought Eli." He said as he began walking away. I shut my eyes, relaxing myself so I could finally sleep. The sound of the front door opening and closing startled me.

I sat up quickly. "El?...Elliot?" I looked around the dark room. I got no response. "elliot." I whispered balling up in the middle of the bed.

Did he leave me? Was I too much? Did someone come in?

It was like that for awhile before I heard the front door open and close softly. I heard someone walking around the living room. Then past the bedroom. I jumped out of bed quietly and ran to the closet, crouching down and hiding in the corner despite the pain I was feeling.

The flashbacks started pouring in. My mind flooded with thoughts of what was about to happen.

How did he get out? Did Elliot know? Why did he leave?

The door to the bedroom started opening slowly and I saw the light from the hallway enter the room. Silence. The light in the room came on. I knew they were whispering things, but I couldn't actually hear anything over the sound of my heartbeat. I couldn't focus to make the voice out. The steps quickened. I was trying so hard to keep my breathing quiet, but it was such a difficult task.

The bathroom door was opened slowly, lights flicked on. I heard the shower curtain being pulled. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I heard the footsteps approaching. The door opened slowly. Light taking over the once dark closet. I shut my eyes tight as the person spoke "Liv...come on...open...eyes." My heartbeat got louder blocking out most of the words.

I opened my eyes and slowly gazed up to see Elliot. I let out the breaths I was holding and the tears fell as I gasped for air. He reached for my hands that were wrapped tightly around my legs. He took them in his own and pulled me up.

The tears started streaming down my face in waves. My body was trembling yet I was petrified. He leaned down to pick me up and walked towards the bed trying to set me down. My hands tightened around his neck fighting his motion.

ELLIOTS POV

I walked in the apartment from getting Eli's things out my trunk. I went and put the stuff in his room before going to check on Liv.

I was expecting to see her sleeping in the bed, but she wasn't. "Liv?" I whispered as I turned on the lights. "Liv, baby? Where are you?" I went and turned on the bathroom light. "It's me. Where are you? Come on." I said pulling the shower curtain back.

I walked out and stopped, looking at the closet. "Liv?" I asked as I opened the door and saw her body in the corner. Fetal position. Eyes shut tight. "Liv you're okay. Come on, come out you're not going to get hurt. Open your eyes, baby. Please."

When she finally did she started crying. I had to help her up. Even standing she wouldn't move. She was petrified. Her body started to shake and I picked her up knowing her legs wouldn't last much longer.

I tried laying her on the bed so I could turn the lights back off, but she clung tighter around my neck and pulled herself back to me. "Liv, I'm just going to turn the lights off." I whispered as she shook her head violently.

I sighed as I took her with me to turn off the lights and close the door before getting in bed with her still clinging to me for dear life. "Liv, you have to tell me what's wrong? What happened?" I asked thinking she just had a really bad flashback, but, she hid? Was she acting them out now?