Get Out

"Ok, babe slow down!" Amanda panted as he thrusted into her faster.

"Move your hand!" He growled, and bit her neck.

"Ernesto, stop! You're hurting me!" Tears welled up in her eyes when she realized he wasn't planning on stopping. "Please! It hurts!"

Ernesto wasn't listening. He was pissed at how naive she could be to come here. Knowing he hadn't invited her, he knew that dumb boyfriend of Olivia's must've done something. And, he was in the house. So, as soon as he finished teaching Amanda a lesson, he'd go deal with him.

"Ernesto! Babe, please!" She cried, pushing on his lower abdomen.

"Go ahead, beg. Beg me to stop!" He grunted.

He snatched her hand away. Delivering a deeper thrust, he slapped her for telling him what to do. Gripping her throat, he sat up more and began thrusting faster.

"Yes, yes, bitch. Don't fucking tell me what to do. Understand?"

Amanda nodded quickly while tears rolled onto the pillow. The pressure from his hand was cutting off her oxygen. The image of him on top of her got blurry. The room was fading away.

"I can't- air-" Gasping for air, the room grew dark.

•••

"Olivia..."

He had to make himself focus on getting her down, but her condition was so concerning. The bruises and injuries covering her were bad. A ball gag was in her mouth. Not only was the room freezing, but she was in lace lingerie. And she looked out of it- he drugged her.

Looking closet at her body he noticed the stains. They were all over her. Dried semen was on her stomach, between her thighs, on her chest. It hurt beyond words to look and know he couldn't find her sooner.

"Olivia, I'm going to get you out of here." He said as he stared undoing the buckled chains around her wrists then ankles. Her eyes were fighting to open. Carefully carrying her to the mattress he wrapped his jacket around her and took the ball gag off of her.

"Elliot?" She mumbled, still fighting to keep her eyes open longer than a couple seconds.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm here, baby. I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?" He blinked his moistening eyes and started to pick her back up.

The sound of the door opening stopped him, and he set her down. Stepping away from the bed he drew his gun.

"I wouldn't do that. We wouldn't want Olivia getting hurt now would we?" Ernesto said as he walked out into view. A gun in his lowered hand caught Elliot's eye. "Put it down."

Ernesto aimed the gun at Olivia. Cocking the gun, he dared Elliot to try something. Olivia opened her eyes to the sound of the gun cocking. Knowing he would shoot Olivia, whether it was to kill her or not, Elliot lowered his gun.

"No, Elliot-" Olivia tried, but it was too late. Ernesto switched his target and shot at Elliot, who luckily tried to dodge the bullet.

The bullet skimmed his arm, not actually going in, but he still got hit. Grabbing his arm, he bent down to grab his gun. Ernesto kicked the gun away and pistol whipped him.

"El." Olivia reached out, her eyes threatening to close again. Even so, the filled with tears as she watched Ernesto beat Elliot's unconscious body.

"What did I tell you about talking?" He stood up and turned to Olivia. Yanking her leash so she sat up, his large hand slapped her face. "Now he gets to wake up to me fucking you."