Surprise?

Olivia woke up to an empty bed. The covers were tangled in her legs and around her body. Her long hair was messy as it laid spread out around her. The cold air hit her bare chest as she sat up, immediately pulling the covers up. A small smile appeared on her face as she remembered what happened the previous night.

With her head resting on the headboard and a hand gripping the covers over her chest she closed her eyes and decided she'd wait a couple minutes before going to shower. It was then the door cracked open and curly hair made its way to her side of the bed slowly.

She laughed quietly as she saw Eli's face appear as he tiptoed to her. Climbing on the bed and laying in her lap. "Livvie!" He exclaimed as he threw his arms around her.

"Hi, Eli! What are you doing here?" She laughed as Elliot rushed in the room.

"Eli I told you not to bother, Livvie." He said as he walked over to Olivia.

"But look! She's up!" The little boy said pointing to Liv.

"She is isn't she, but she has to get ready first. So come on, we can play with Livvie after she's done." He laughed as he watched Eli get off the bed and start walking out "Well good morning finally" he said kissing her forehead.

"What time is it? Did Eli just not go to school?" She asked with a bit of confusion in her voice.

"Well, it's a little after one. Yes, Eli went to school, but it was an early release day so he got out at 12 and we went to the store to get a few things. You ready to get up now?" He asked as he walked away to shut the door and went back, grabbing her hand lifting her out the bed and revealing her naked body.

"There is no way I slept until 1. Was I that tired?" She asked making her way to the bathroom, smiling at the soreness between her legs, as he watched her, seeming to not mind being completely exposed to him.

"Well you know they say that you sleep best after good sex" He laughed leaning on the doorframe watching her set the water to a comfortable temperature before stepping in.

"Someones sure of their self !" She laughed.

"pft you know I'm right. But on a serious note, are you really okay?" He asked as walked to the shower "You slept in really late, so I might've got a little worried about if you meant you were ok or not."

"Elliot, I'm okay. I promise. I guess with the dinner and work and then us- you know, I guess I was just really tired. The stress just added up. If I wasn't okay with what happened I wouldn't want to kiss you." She said as she cupped his cheek and kissed his lips, gently pulling on his bottom lip.

He nodded and smiled "You would tell me if you weren't?"

"Yes. Maybe not super straightforward because it's me we're talking about, but I would do my best to let you know. What about you? Would you tell me?" She asked tilting her head.

"Don't worry abo-"

"Elliot!"

"Okay okay! Yes, I will tell you." He laughed grabbing her hands and bringing them to his lips, kissing them "Now, finish your shower! Then you can come eat with us."

•••

"Livvie do you have to go to work?"

"Nope! I'm off today and the weekend, so that means I get to hang out with you and daddy." She said.

A smirk appeared on Elliot's face as she said 'daddy', which didn't go unnoticed by Olivia.

"Go finish your homework and we can go rent a movie to watch, okay bud?" He said watching him run to the guest bedroom and turned to Liv when he was out of sight "You good with a movie?"