Rented

"Stop crying. You should've stopped disrespecting me." Ernesto said, zipping his pants.

"Ernesto, my stomach. It hurts, somethings wrong!" Amanda shook as she cried and held onto her still flat stomach.

"That's not my problem. Clean yourself up, we have some people coming over early."

"I need to go to the doctor." She cried again. "It's cramping. It's not supposed to."

"You're not going to the doctor."

"Ernesto I could lose our baby!"

"And?"

She was at a loss for words. He truly didn't care. It was almost as if this baby wasn't even his. Why did he not want her pregnant but exploded when he learned Olivia lost his baby? Why was she not enough.

Amanda cried. Feeling disgusting, useless, tricked, and blind to the truth. She did anything for him. Gave up everything for him. And this was how he treated her.

He made her have sex with him and was so violent. Hurt her more then anyone else ever did and she loved him regardless. He hurt her so bad that it was to the point where her unborn child could die. What did she do that was so bad? He was the one treating another girl better then his girlfriend.

Why wasn't she good enough?

•••

Around 3 pm, the doorbell to the gigantic house rang. A group of well dressed men stood outside of the door waiting to take part in a gruesome act. Each holding a briefcase.

"Welcome gentlemen. Follow me." Ernesto welcomed the five men in.

The men followed Ernesto to a room on the second floor. Doing what they were instructed, they each set their briefcase down against the wall before climbing the ladder that led to the attic.

"Sweet cheeks, your guests are here." Her response was a groan as she covered her face, ignoring him and the other men.

"Hi, Tabby. You want to spend sometime with these men until Sweet Cheeks gets up?" Ernesto smirked as he looked down at the child and then Olivia.

He knew exactly how to get her attention.

"I'm up. I'm u... up." Gulping when she saw the men hungrily looking at her, Olivia looked up at Ernesto. "I don't want to do this."

"Did I ask?" He cupped her chin and stared into her eyes.

"Take Tabby out, and don't hurt her. Please."

"Only if you're good. No biting. No fighting. You pull anything, and I do to Tabby what I do to you."

"If I'm good you won't hurt her? And you'll bring her back here when it's over?" Olivia asked through the tears in her eyes.

"If you're good." She nodded at his assurance and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Olivia looked at Tabby and motioned for her to go with Ernesto. When she didn't move immediately Ernesto snatched her up and forced her to walk past the group of men and to the attic entrance.

"I couldn't forget this." Ernesto said walking back to Olivia. He tied a tourniquet around her upper arm and pulled a syringe out his pocket.

"What's that for?" One of the men asked as they all watched.

"She'll be awake enough to know what's happening but won't be able to fight back." Ernesto said, flicking the syringe before injecting the small amount of drugs in her. It was a small dose of his heroin and ecstasy mix.