Saving Liv

Ernesto's eyes were glued on Olivia's body as she showered as best as she could given her physical state. Her body ached all over. It throbbed and it bled, and all he could think about was using her. She could see it in the way he watched her.

His eyes trailed down her body. Hungrily watching her bathe. Watching her rinse the semen and blood off of her. The semen from five other men. The blood that came from her torn vagina.

And he still wanted to have her to himself.

Olivia watched him from the corner of her eye until she was done. Trying to step out of the shower was difficult. Her knees hurt so bad from the cuts and bruises on them. Ernesto must've picked up on her struggle because he walked over to her and lifted her out of the shower.

But he didn't have pure intentions. When he set her down he pushed the front of her body against the bathroom door. His knee quickly spread her legs open. His hands unzipped his pants.

Olivia took a shaky breath. The amount of pain she was already facing was about to increase the second he forced himself inside of her.

The moment he pushed inside of her, he shushed her. Silenced her before she even got the chance to whimper. Before she got the chance to cry.

"You want this? Huh, you want me to do you against the door?" He whispered in her ear, thrusting into her simultaneously.

"Y-yes."

"Prove it. Moan. Moan for Papi."

•••

Tabby could hear the moans from the bathroom not even a minute after the shower cut off. They were quiet at first, but got louder.

"Is that the whore being so goddamn loud?" Amanda groaned.

"Yes."

"Wha- what the hell are you doing in here?" Amanda sat up and stared at the girl.

"He brought me in here while she had...visitors."

"Ugh! Whore." Amanda rolled her eyes and laid back down. "And what, you're his new partner in crime? Huh, you against the whore too?"

"Um- I don't know-" Tabby started to reply honestly.

"Ha! It's okay to say she's a whore. You can see how pathetic she is even at your age." Amanda shook her head and closed her eyes. "How old are you anyways?"

"I turned 17 three days ago."

"Well, hope you realized birthdays don't mean shit. Ernesto will want you too pretty soon." She mumbled. "Oh my god, the guests are gonna be here at anytime!"

"Oh." Tabby sat and looked at her hands, completely ignoring Amanda's last statement as she left the room.

Seeing the difference in how the whore was treated and how Amanda was treated was an eye opener. She had to step up her game and decide what she would be- predator or prey.

Prey meant being raped. Prey meant being beaten and fed drugs. Prey meant that you were treated the worst of the worst.

But if she was the predator, maybe she would have a chance. She could end up like Amanda. Free to come and go as she pleased- no longer a prisoner.

But she'd also have to be okay with Ernesto getting his way. She'd have to earn his trust and by no means would she take the chance to break it. She'd have to really want to be with him.

And maybe being with him wouldn't be so bad? The girls from school always told her bigger dicks were better and Ernesto...his dick was bigger then any she had ever seen.