Chapter 1 - Sneak Peak

A girl was sleeping on her bed with her book on her face and laptop besides her when her brother came to wake her up. "When will this girl grow up". He muttered under his breath.

He sat on the bed took the book off her face and closed the laptop and started waking her up. "Oyy wake up idiot". He said shaking up.

She muttered under her breath and got back to sleep. "God this girl will miss her interview, Samaira Rai wake up now". He shouted to which she did not move an inch.

An idea popped in his mind and he grinned. "Look the whole Indian team is here to meet you sam". He said and she sat on the bed with jerk.

"Where where?". She asked frantically and her brother started laughing at her reaction.  She understood he pranked her.

"I hate you sameer". She said and fell back on the bed. "Mutual feelings, No sleeping sam you will be late for your interview remember". He said and she sat on the bed.

"Shoot why didn't you wake me up earlier i will get late". She said and rushed to freshen up.

"Hey don't blame me i was waking you up from soo long little sister". He said teasing her.

"Don't call me little sister you are elder to me just by 2 minutes alright". She yelled from bathroom.

"But still i am elder and it's a fact, get ready fast i will drop you on my way to office". He said and exited the room.

Sameer got downstairs and settled down on the breakfast table. "Samaira woke up?". Her mom asked.

"Yeah i woke her up, she slept while studying something new books scattered across with laptop still on, god she is a pshyco". Sameer said laughing.

"Hey don't tease my daughter get it, she has worked day and night and is standing on her own feet and not to forget she is the youngest psychologist and physiotherapist in our country and has achieved a doctorate degree at the age of 20 and has a good working experience". Her dad defended.

"Yeah yeah i know that she is born talented but hey even i have cleared my ca at young age". Sameer said pouting and they shook their head looking at him getting jealous.

"Yeah we know you both are born talented and are proud of you both and your achievements, love you twinnies". They said in unison.

"Mom Dad we aren't kids anymore we are 21 years old now". They both said in unsion. Samaira said coming downstairs with her stuffs and ready in her formal wear.

She took a seat and started with her breakfast in a jiffy. "Baby eat slowly you will choke if you eat like this". Her dad said to which she swallowed her food and answered.

"Dad i won't choke i am getting late, monkey eat fast or else i will leave you and take your car leaving you alone". Samaira said.

"Don't you dare touch my baby, you idiot i am eating fast". Sameer said and their parents shook their head in disbelief.

"No one will say you both are 21 still bickering like kids". Their parents said making them to smile.

They finished their breakfast. "All the best baby i know you will get this, make us proud". They said and kissed her forehead. Both of them left.

They settled in the car and left for their destination. It was an hour and half drive. They soon reached the Indian cricket team head office.

Samaira was giving an interview for the position of psychologist in Team India. Sameer turned towards her.

"You will get this tonight treat is on me our time with your special and favourite ice-cream, after you finish give me a call my secretary will come and pick you up. All the best little sis". Sameer said and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks big brother by 2 minutes now i will get this for sure, see you soon". Samaira said and left after giving him a hug. Their Bonding was different they would fight like kids over things and would have each others back no matter what.

Sameer left and samaira took deep breaths before entering the building. She went to the reception.

"Yes how may i help you?". Receptionist asked with a warm smile. "I am Samaira Rai, i am her...". She said and was about to continue when she cut her off.

"Ohh the board is expecting you they are waiting in the conference room for you". Receptionist said and guided her in. Some of them were waiting for their turn and she was directly taken in. All of them were men except for her.

She reached the conference room and knocked on the door after taking deep breaths.

Hello everyone this is my new book basically a Fan fiction of Indian cricket team. Hope you guys like it.