Chapter 16 - Protective Boys

It was morning. Sameer was awake and was caressing Sam's hair as she had gripped his shirt in sleep. His alarm went off he quickly reached it and turned it off so that they don't wake up.

Virat woke up hearing his alarm. He rubbed his eyes and kept his hand on Sam's forehead only to find her still having fever. "What's the time?". He softly asked.

"7 i need to go i have a meeting at 8, you sleep". Sameer said and vee nodded yawning and rested his head back on the pillow. Sameer gently released the grip from his shirt kissed her forehead.

"Keep me updated about her health". Sameer told virat and he hummed in response and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and slept again.

He left closing the door behind. Everyone else were sleeping too. Nush and panks were the first one to wake up they checked on sam only to find them sleeping they let them sleep.

After freshening up they started preparing breakfast for everyone and some light breakfast for sam. Soon after harry and krunal woke up and came after freshening up.

They got in the kitchen only to find panks and Anushka making breakfast for all of them. "Morning girls". They wished to which they wished them back.

"We went to check on sam only to vee and sam sleeping, sameer must have left when we all were sleeping". Panks said and they nodded.

"Let's check on them again and take her temperature too". Harry said and they nodded and left towards the guest room. They entered only to find both of them sleeping peacefully all cuddled up in duvet and virat's arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"How cute they both are looking while sleeping, cutest pair of brother sister". Krunal said getting by their side harry took their pictures.

"Yeah no one would say he is the same aggressive captain on field". Nush said chuckling and they chuckled along. Krunal put the thermometer in her mouth waiting for the reading.

Soon the beep sound went off. He took the thermometer and it was 38.3°C. "Gosh her temperature isn't going that down we need to give her medicines and you guys have practice too". Krunal said and they nodded.

Panks and nush sat on the bed and started waking them up. "Wake up sleeping beauties you need to go for practice and sam wake up you need to take medicines". They both said caressing their hairs making them to stir in their sleep and whined.

"Let us sleep and even you sleep". They mumbled in their sleep making them to chuckle.

"Vee atleast you wake up you aren't sick, you should take care of your baby sis, remember we have to give her medicines". Anushka said and his eyes shot open and he sat on the bed with jerk making sam to whine.

"Ahh vee bhai don't move so quickly it hurts". She said and covered her face with duvet and they got worried. He took off the duvet from her face.

"What's hurting baby sis?". Vee asked taking her in his arms. "Body hurts". She said and before she could understand she was being carried to bathroom.

"Vee bhai please let me sleep". Sam made a crying face. "Hey hey baby sis no crying you need to have something and take your medicines so that you can come with us to work or else we will have to go without you and you wouldn't want that". Vee said and her eyes shot open.

"I am awake". She said making him to chuckle. He kissed her forehead and handed her toothbrush. "Freshen up and come we are waiting for you". Virat said and she nodded.

Virat quickly took a shower and freshened up. Sam took more time to freshen up as she was feeling weak. She took a shower and wore her clothes her legs gave up and she sat down with her back resting against the wall. She was feeling soo helpless and even she was much hurt from all happenings that a sob escaped her lips.