Chapter 67 - Breachers Of Gabbatoir

Boys had travelled to Brisbane for the final test. Harry had requested all of them to allow him to come to stadium for the last test seeing there was no one back in hotel and he can entertain others.

Sam was keeping a check on injured one's and she operated jaddu's hand and was he was sent back to bangalore with ash and hanuma after sam approved him to fly back.

This series was hectic for everyone because of the prolonged list of injured players and they were running out of bench to fill in injured players.

It was the first day of last test and boys were already in stadium. Sam had organised her stuffs in dressing room with harry going around helping her or to be precise trying to help himself romancing her whenever he got a chance.

"Harry leave her alone for a while atleast she is yours only no one will steal her from you". Roo teased them.

"I am helping her captain not romancing her". Harry defended himself. "Yeah yeah we believe you". Shardul said and they pouted.

"Don't tease my bear i hardly give him these days i even told him to go back to India he is here for me and i don't have time for him and he is soo supportive and understanding he tells me it's okk i understand your schedule i will help you wherever I can with your work i don't know what good i did that i have got him". Sam said looking at harry with all the love she had for him and he was smiling widely hearing her.

He picked her up and twirled her around. "I loveee youuuu my babyyyy.... I am lucky to have you despite knowing my past you are still with me". Harry said and kissed her forehead.

"That was past and I don't care about past all i care is about our present and what the future holds for us i want to be with your every lows if you hit one and stand as a rock in your every step like you did it for me in my lows i won't ever give up on us ever". Sam said and he grinned widely and kissed her in response.

"Oyeee we have kids here too". Jinks said seeing them kiss and they backed off and harry stuck his tongue out.

"Jealous seeing me romance my girl my baby as you guys don't have your better half's with you i understand ". He said and there started a war with everyone behind harry laughing their heart out.

Sam got back to work while boys were howling like mad people or precisely they were already she was smiling whilst shaking her head.

"People say they are arrogant, rude and what not they don't know them personally and never seen this  side they have just seen their professional side not this one or else their opinion would change these grown up adults are child at heart finding happiness in everything lovee them all". Sam thought smiling.

The match started and in the very first over siri striked taking warner's wicket and there was wild celebration with roo taking a catch in second slip.

It was on the last ball of 4th over while fielding navi landed on ball and too have a look at him jinks send him to boundary line. Sam had a look and sprayed pain relief and he went back on field.

Shardul took harris wicket on the 1st ball of 9th over. "Marcus Harris goes cussing himself back to pavilion". Rishu said and all smiled.

Sam was on field as navi was having some problem and marnus was in a playful mood and was teasing rishu and rishu was talking in pure hindi and marnus was soo clueless that he was saying pardon pardon again and again.

"What pardon pardon go to the garden". Sam said playfully and he had his jaw dropped on the floor and others were having a good laugh at it including Smith and umpires.

It was soon lunch and sam tended to navi as he was having some pain on his thigh. She was working around when harry came with plate full of lunch for himself and her.