Chapter 63 - Whining

It was the day of the third test match. After bdae celebration they were back to routine and during a practice session rah got a wrist injury ruling him out of the remaining matches and he got a list of goood colourful words from sam and others. Sam was doing his rehab in Australia itself and was working on him.

She even got an opportunity to work with top surgeon's in Sydney's leading hospital it was an honour for her she got to learn soo many new things. She had a talk with dada first asking permission to work to which he happily agreed.

It was half past 2 in morning when sam returned to hotel after having the opportunity to attend a surgery it was a complicated spine correcting surgery which went on for 13 hours.

She had asked boys to not worry about her and sleep as she would be late seeing the surgery may last longer than expected. And her predictions came true because of some complications during the surgery.

She reached back to hotel dead tired and checked on everyone else before going to her room. She was having really bad cramps as her periods started she had a long relaxing shower and wore vee's hoodie which she stole and got back into the room only to find roo setting up plates on table with food.

"Roo bhaiya". She called out and he turned towards her. "Ohh you out". He said coming towards her and took her to the couch making her sit and sat in front of her taking the plate in his hand and took a morsel of food and fed her.

"Didn't i ask you to sleep". Sam asked gulping down the food and was about to take the plate from him but he swatted her hand away.

"I know you told but i wasn't sleepy and i wasn't even going to sleep until you return and as soon as i got to know from reception that you are back i ordered your food i know you wouldn't have eaten anything soo thought to give you company and why you want with your own hands when i am here to feed you.. You must be dead tired working all day soo let me do the work you just chew your food and do nothing else". Roo said feeding her food and she smiled widely seeing their care and her eyes got teary.

Roo panicked seeing her teary. "Don't panic roo bhaiya mood swings can't help it". She said wiping off her tears and he nodded in understanding. Sam fed roo in between too he asked about how the surgery went and random stuffs.

Harry was sleeping and he woke up listening to their talks. "Not fair eating alone and talking without me". He said and came over and settled besides sam and kissed her forehead.

"Areee you were sleeping soo didn't disturb you and besides we were spending some bro sis time and now you are third wheeling it". Roo said and before he could feed sam harry had it and sam pouted. "Meanie". Harry mumbled.

"Roooo bhaiyaaaa he ateee my fooood". Sam whined and hit harry on his arm playfully. "Harry fed yourself don't eat my kiddos food". Roo said and fed her food.

Harry too started with food as he was hungry too seeing her whine he understood that she is on her periods. He finished his food and ordered hot water bag for her.

Once finished both roo and harry tucked her in bed and sam made harry lie down and made herself comfortable in his arms Burying her head in the crook of his neck and an arm wrapped around him making them to smile. He held the hot water bag on her abdomen and was slowly pressing her back to relive her from cramps and she started drifting off to sleep with a smile on her face.

"I loveeee you allllllll". She mumbled and fell asleep making them to smile and kiss her hairs. They were about to sleep when roo's phone rang with face time. He immediately picked it up as sam started stirring in her sleep.

"Baby sis came back or not". It was vee. "Are mein bhul gaya batana tuje(i forgot to tell you) she is back and we just put her to sleep see". Roo said turning the camera around and smiled seeing her wear his hoodie.