Chapter 88 - Ruthless Sam

The sound of gunshot caught everyone off-guard which was followed by Sam's Painful scream which got everyone on their feet and they rushed towards sam shouting her name.

"BABY SIS/ KIDDO/ SWEETIE/ BACCHA/ SAMILIYA/ BABY GIRL". Everyone shouted at once and got by her side only to find her collapsed on the floor besides her evilly smiling uncle but still in pain.

Harry lunged at him and punched him in his face repeatedly who was joined by rah and krunal treating him as dough punching him repeatedly with tears flowing down their eyes seeing Sam in pain and almost lifeless.

"You bloody asshole because of you Sammy was in pain you killed her and i will KILL YOU". Harry said who broke her uncle's nose with his punches giving him a black eyes who was now whimpering in pain.

Krunal managed to break his ribs and rah managed to dislocate his shoulder. Vee, roo and one of the cops pulled them away from killing him.

"Control yourself Harry baby sis is alive she isn't dead". Vee told Harry who was struggling to get himself free and as soon as he heard Sam is alive he turned towards Sam who was in Mahi bhai's embrace and he was holding a handkerchief on her left arm which had blood dripping from it and she had tears in her eyes.

They all immediately got by her side while vee and roo went towards her uncle with their eyes red in anger who was handcuffed and barely conscious.

Vee went and held her uncle by his shirt collar. "I will make sure you die the most Painful death for trying to hurt my baby sis". Vee said and threw a powerful punch on his face and his mouth went crooked and he whimpered in immense pain as his jaw got dislocated.

"You'll suffer the most Painful and slow death and we will make sure of it". Roo said and squeezed his dislocated shoulder and he moved to get himself free.

Harry and rah kneeled in front of sam. "Baby i am soo sorry i couldn't get you earlier i am soo sorry". Harry said breaking down in tears as well wiping off her tears. Sam shook her head.

"Don't be sorry you aren't at fault this fucking motherfuckers are at fault and i will make them feel sorry why did they do this". Sam said and stood up still whimpering in pain.

"Baccha stay here you are hurt". Mahi bhai said but she shook her head. "I am not that hurt mahi bhaii but what hurts me is seeing their creulty against their own family killing my parents taking them away from me". Sam said with her eyes spitting fire and the gasped.

Sam limped towards her uncle her left arm dangling lifelessly with blood running down her arm and roo vee got hold of her to which she freed herself and held the collar of her uncle's shirt with her uninjured hand.

"Bloody motherfuckers you should be fed to animals alive fucking assholes how dare you kill my parents and made me an orphan I'll make you die Painful death torturing your family first and will ask the cops to hang your family members first infront of your own eyes to see you in pain make you feel the pain of losing your loved one's or will ask them to torture your family members first in front of your eyes bloody bastards". Sam said and threw a powerful punch on his jaw knocking out his teeths and kicked harshly in between his legs and he doubled over in pain and sam had tears in her eyes.

Boys gapsed seeing her knock his teeths out but were in awe as well seeing the amount of strength she has to deal with people hurting her family despite being covered with bruises.

She threw harsh kicks on his stomach neck being trained blackbelt while cops had to hold her back. "You don't have proofs do you I'll be free and will come to get you back". Her uncle managed to say smugly even while in soo much pain and sam just laughed drily.