Chapter 93 - Tender Loving Care

It was very early in the morning and sam woke up having to use the bathroom and was feeling hungry. She sat on the bed and stretched looking around only to find vee, roo, nush, Harry, krunal and some of them squeezed into the room sleeping peacefully.

She smiled and went to the washroom and finished her business and soon came out only to find vami wide awake playing all by herself Sam smiled and went towards her and picked her up making vami to smile and grab Sam's cheek.

"Aww vamii baby playing alone and even dirtied your diaper let's get you changed". Sam said and took her in and changed her in fresh pair of clothes and got her milk bottle out as well because she was putting her hand inside her mouth.

Sam fed vami her milk and burped her and roamed around with her in balcony for half an hour to make her sleep and once she slept she kissed her forehead and placed her gently in her crib and covered her.

She turned around only to find everyone sleeping she went and started nudging Harry to wake him up. He stirred in his sleep and pulled her in his embrace making her sleep patting her hairs.

"Sleep my bubaa everything is fine i am here no one will harm you sleep". He mumbled in his sleep.

"Nooo sleepp uthooo naaa i am hungry". Sam said nudging him but he went back to sleep. Sam freed his grip and sat on his stomach shaking him again.

"Hmmm". He mumbled and again pulled her wrapping his arm around her firmly. "Sleep my baby you are tired you need rest even i am tired". Harry said nuzzling his face in her hairs and sam smiled.

"Boooo bearr my tummy is asking foodd uthooo". She said placing a kiss on his cheek and he lazily opened his eyes and kissed her forehead.

"Chalo than let's get your tummy food and than get you your beauty sleep". He sat sitting on the bed and closed his eyes for a while and rubbed his face opening his eyes and stood up.

Sam climbed on his back and he smiled and secured her properly and made way towards the diner and saw no one was there.

He went towards the hotel kitchen getting inside to see some chefs coming in seeing them. He made Sam sit on the kitchen counter when the chef's approached them.

"Yess sir what can we do for you". They asked. "Wait a minute... Sammy what do you want to eat". Harry asked sam.

"Thepla and khichdi will do". Sam said. "Tell me where are the ingredients for making khichdi and thepla". Harry told them.

"No sir you go and sit in the diner we will make it within half and hour". Chef's said. "No no not a problem you guys get some rest and she loves food cooked by us soo it wouldn't be a problem just tell me where are the ingredients". Harry said and they were touched by his gestures and guided him the ingredients and stood by his side while he prepared food for sam.

Sam was looking at him with adoring eyes seeing him cook food for her. He prepared everything in over half an hour and chefs asked them to sit in the diner while they bring food for them with something to drink as well.

Harry carried her in the diner and made her sit on the chair. They sat in diner and food arrived with some tea for them. Harry started feeding sam having himself some as well when a frantic vee, roo and krunal came looking for them.

They sighed in relief finding them sitting in the diner having food. Roo informed all rits, nush and pankhs that they found them in diner and got in.

"Youu idiots you gave us a nightmare when we didn't find you guys anywhere in the entire hotel here you guys are eating food". Vee said.

"You were sleeping peacefully and my baby woke me up she was hungry so got her food to eat and didn't want to disturb you guys soo". Harry said forwarding another bite to sam who was happily munching down on the food.