Chapter 91 - Scoldings, Match and Turns

Sam entered the stadium hurrying running as if her life is dependent on it. She was covered in dirt as well due to treating the patients and changing tyres.

She got in and saw akash talking to a staff member asking about team doctor staff member saw Sam and smiled.

"Here she is got late". The staff member said and ruffled her hairs while akash came towards her.

"What got you late huh you were suppose to come yesterday but you are coming today that to just as match is about to start how is this professional". He said sternly and sam held Herself back from saying something absurd.

"Flight got cancelled and i...". Sam started but akash cut her off. "Now i don't need your excuses to cover up for you getting late which will be absolutely baseless get to work some of them are having some discomfort". Akash said going away rolling his eyes and sam was stunned but she nevertheless rushed in.

She saw boys were getting ready to go for batting and as soon as they saw Sam their faces broke into grin which made Sam to smile a bit but it was soon short lived as they turned their gazes away from Sam absolutely emotionless and sam pouted and went to get herself changed into jersey.

She started her periods as well and she cursed no proper rest plus tiredness plus bodyache plus all the travelling plus all the cramps plus all moodswings and boys not talking to her giving her silent treatment a perfect recipe for disaster boy a war was being called.

Sam came after changing into full sleeves jersey and track pants. She looked at herself after changing and looked up getting emotional.

"Maa papa this is for you". She mumbled and washed her face going out composing herself ready to face boys.

Roo and Chris were out batting and she sighed for a while not having to face roo first.

She went around asking who was having discomfort but none of them spoke and she facepalmed herself seeing them give her silent treatment.

She looked around studying everyone for a minute analysing who needed help and went around the one's who needed help and she treated them properly helping them suggesting exercise.

She sighed and sat down for a while giving her legs a bit of rest due to driving non stop. Harry and others were looking at her from the corner of their eyes and sam rubbed her face.

Harry melted and went towards her sitting by her side but maintained a straight face and sam had held her head in her hands feeling soo tired too engrossed to notice his presence which got him worried.

He kept his hand on her shoulder and she jumped in air and tripped on the kit bag falling down on the ground and a painful expression crossed her face.

Everyone rushed towards her but maintained a straight face. "I m soo sorry didn't mean to startle you". Harry said and they helped her up.

"It's fine i wasn't paying attention don't be sorry". Sam said and looked at them and they looked at her sternly and she gulped.

Before they could say anything roo had signalled for help as he did something to his ankle and was having hard time walking.

Sam rushed onto the field with medi kit and took off his shoe while everyone surrounded roo and he sat down. Vee had came to look too.

Sam was assessing roo when vee spoke. "I would lovee to have a cup of coffee with you in night at my hotel soo doo come to my hotel after the match". Vee told sam sweetly and she gulped at his veiled threat knowing she has invited big danger for herself driving all the way down to Chennai.

Sam meekly nodded and treated roo. "You feel any pain bhaiya?". Sam asked rotating his ankle.

"Noo i am fine now but let me come in after the innings i surely want to talk to you about the stunt you pulled". Roo said sternly and her face fell which broke their heart but she needed some good hearings for what she pulled off.