Chapter 65 - Female Angry Hulk

In India Satish and vee met at vee's place in afternoon. They sat down in the living room when nush came with coffee seeing her coming vee got up.

"Why do you have to toil around soo much i am here to do things for you naa". Vee said taking away the coffee and kept it on the table and made her sit comfortably on the couch adjusting cushions behind her back while she pouted.

"Overprotective husband". She mumbled while seeing her pouting he pecked her pout and kissed her temple while satish was smiling seeing their love. He never imagined to be sitting with such great celebs who are soo down to earth.

Nush gestured towards satish blushing seeing this vee spoke. "You don't mind me romancing my wife do you?". Vee asked with a glint of mischief and satish shook his head.

"Nope not at all infact you guys are very adorable the love you both have for each other is soo puree it can bee seen". Satish said smiling and they gave him a smile.

"Soo you are saying that someone else is staying in Sam's house claiming her house as their own?". Vee asked getting serious.

"Yess i went to drop dev and his dad at her place only to find the lights on early in morning and when Dev's dad went to get more info they told they are the new owners and Sam's family sold the house to them which isn't true because i have the property papers with me and i have got this pictures too". Satish said showing vee the papers and he went through it thoroughly.

"They are clearly lying it has to be something more big than it seems and i soo knew it they must be behind all this will keep an eye on them....wait did you say dev is here with his dad where are they staying than i haven't talked to him much in a while I am sure he must be staying in hotel with his dad i will call him over here at our place he should have called me naa.... ". Vee said going on and on but satish cut him off.

"Relax virat sir... Vee i accommodated them to Sam's duplex don't worry i will take care of them you just concentrate on your family that's Sammy's order she only asked them to stay at her place seeing someone at her place i accommodated them to her duplex". Satish said and one pointed look and satish called him by his name and he nodded.

"Wait duplex she owns a duplex?". Nush asked after the news sank in. "Yeah she owns a duplex front facing the sea she wanted to shift her family there soon but...". Satish said and trailed off which got them sad too.

"No getting sad remembering them they will be upset seeing us upset". Nush Said getting herself together and they nodded.

"Vee i want to see her home". Nush said pouting and he smiled. "We will definitely goo and see when she is back along with the whole team and of course our baby will be here too by that time". Vee said and she smiled and caressed her stomach.

"Let's figure out what to do next". Vee said and they nodded and sat discussing what to do next and what steps to take. Meanwhile in Australia the match had started.

Sam was standing near the boundary line as rishu had got hit on his elbow he gestured to come once the over ends so sam was waiting with her kit.

The same group of people started from behind. "A bitch with all piss, losers". They said directing it to sam who heard it but gave a deaf ear to it. Seeing no response they directly called her name.

"Oyyyy we are talking to you bitch with Indian Jersey". They said and sam turned around. "You were talking to me..... i thought you were defining yourselves....that suits you better". Sam said having a smug look on her face and they had their mouth wide open.

Sam was damn frustrated with those people and she went on field and tended to rishu who seemed to be in a lot of pain he wasn't letting sam touch his arm which got her soo angry that she turned towards cummins.