Chapter 26 - Australia

They all were deboarding the flight sam went to wash her face to get rid of the tiredness. She made herself presentable and took off her zipper and tied it around her waist and got out.

She checked everyone's seat in case someone or a certain sharma might have forgotten something and her prediction came true.

His ipad and wallet which have his cards and was lying in the cover in front of his seat. "Forgetful roo bhaiyaa". Sam said shaking her head and collected his things stuffing it in her backpack.

Vee came in search of her only to find her shaking her head. "What's wrong baby sis what took you soo long and why are you shaking your head?". He asked.

"Roo bhaiya forgot his ipad and wallet which have his cards and everything else just took it''. Sam said zipping her bag and vee shook his head in disbelief.

"This boy and his forgetting nature, don't return it to him unless and until he realises it himself he needs to be taught a lesson always forgetting things". Vee said and sam nodded in agreement.

Sam leaned on vee and walked holding onto him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple.

"Tired?". He asked and she nodded. "Yeah very tired couldn't get much sleep now i am very sleepy and the last hour was very tiring and stressful, i got scared for a minute when the lil girl didn't respond". Sam said remembering the moments when the baby didn't respond when she was born.

"But you did it and handled the situation very well and not to forget very calmly and  we are soo proud of you". Vee said making her to smile and close her eyes.

"Drag me with you wherever you go i am sleeping now". Sam said and he chuckled and nodded.

They deboarded the flight with sam leaning on virat and him dragging her with him wherever he was going.

Roo and others came towards them seeing vee drag sam with him wherever he was going. "Why are you dragging kid with you and is she sleep walking?". Jinks asked.

"Yeah she is tired and she told she is sleeping and to drag her with me wherever i goo soo basically sleep walking or to be precise i am dragging a sleeping sam with me". Vee said and they laughed.

Roo shook her violently startling her. "Earthquake earthquake kaun mar gaya(Who died)". She asked and others laughed their heart out. "No one has died kid, your roo bhaiyaa shook you violently". Ash said and she pouted looking at him with sleepy eyes.

"Don't irritate my baby sis". Vee said pulling her in a hug and she slept again. "She is my kiddo too". Roo said and pulled her in his embrace and the tug of war started. Sam was being treated as a rope and was being pulled on either of her sides and she was looking at them with sleepy eyes and a pouty puppy face. Harry went and sat down holding her one leg and shubhi held her other leg joining the pulling sam league. Seniors shook their head and hit them on their head lightly taking them away telling them why are they making it difficult for sam who is already being pulled by both vee and roo respectively.

Youngsters were looking at this and were looking at them simultaneously moving their necks. Thank god it was night time in Australia so there were not much people in Airport or else they would have thought that people have gone mad which they were actually.

"Poor sam is being treated like a rope right now''. All of them thought. Jinks was about to stop the tug of war and rescue her when she spoke.

"Do i look like a rope?". She asked and they both stopped pulling her to their side and shook their head.

"Than why i am being treated like one getting pulled by you both". Sam said pouting and they squeezed her in a hug from either of her side trapping her in middle.