Chapter 55 - Day 1

Few days passed by and everything was going back to normal. Sam was healing properly and her bandage had came out but to be on a safer side doctor had advised her to keep on using tapes and cotton to avoid any possible infection.

She reluctantly agreed on keeping the tapes. She was the first one to wake up and it was the day of first test match. She got ready first and was combing her hairs when harry came and nuzzled his face in her hairs making her to smile.

He was half sleepy. "Bear why awake at this hour you should sleep". Sam said pecking his head and he mumbled lazily.

"You should be sleeping not me why awake". He asked planting a kiss on her neck making her to giggle.

"Because test match is starting today and i have so much to take care off you see". Sam said and he hummed in response.

"Sleep on the bed not on me". She chuckled seeing him sleeping on her shoulder to which he hummed in response. She shook her head in disbelief and dragged him towards the bed and made him sleep in her place between roo and vee.

She tucked him in and covered all of them and was about to go when harry pulled her above him and wrapped his arm around her.

"Why leaving me". He mumbled. "Bear i have soo much work to do you sleep there is still time left for you to wake up, sleep". She said kissing his forehead making him to smile and he kissed her nose in response making her to giggle.

Harry was soon fast asleep. Sam somehow managed to get out of his grip and turning the lights off. Her phone pinged with a message seeing the message she dialled the number plugging in her earphones.

It was picked up in just a ring. "Sammy how are you?". Satish asked and she smiled. "Good i have everyone over here by my side making it easy for me". She spoke and he smiled.

"How are you and where has the procedure reached". Sam asked whilst getting into bhuvi's room who was sleeping. She opened his bandage and left it open and did some exercise which woke him up.

"Sleep bhuvi bhaiya i am just leaving need to check on others too". She said and he nodded.

"I am fine Samaira but it isn't the same as it was before every little things remind me of your parents and my boss cum my bestie". Satish spoke getting emotional making sam to smile sadly.

"I know ish it is difficult but we have to accept what has happened we cannot change it the sooner we accept it is good for us only naa...any news about sameer!". She asked and he nodded.

"The case is definitely on a fast track because your family is a renowned one and because of you guys achieving soo much at young age and the fact that you are working with bcci and investigation is still going on and your soo called relatives were told to be present to do all the formalities and guess what they didn't arrive only and mahi bhaii and dada did all the formalities on your behalf as your are a family now soo cops are on roll to your relatives place because them not being present itself is suspicious for cops and they are under radar". Satish told.

"Expected from those fucking cowards good for nothing". Rah spatted in anger as he came after freshening up and saw sam was talking to Satish and took off her one earphone and plugged it in his ear and sam just looked at him for once and concentrated back to Satish.

"Calm down rahul undercover cops and special officers have been appointed for this case and they are already searching for every possible evidence they could". Satish said and he nodded still gritting his teeths. Sam started rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Rah this much anger not good". Sam told him. "I don't care if it's good or not it's about you and your family any person Harming anyone of you or my non-blood family has to face my anger and even team angers...b******d". He said seething in anger. She hugged him tight in response seeing their love and care for her.