Chapter 100 - Fire on Fifth Day

Apologies for going Mia for 2 months almost my injury healed perfectly fine because of the rest I gave to it for the said period of time 5 weeks in which i didn't write anything and just as it healed I had a trip planned to just kedarnath which turned to char dham taking a break from daily routine with my friends family which we all enjoyed and when back all that unpacking after the trip which is honestly an nightmare and all the tiredness after the trip waking up early sleeping late and stuffs. I even have some issues going on in my personal life which needs my attention and it exhausted me physically and mentally not in the best mental space right now and it didn't allow me to write heartfelt apologies for making you guys wait written a really long update to compensate without any further delay dive into the update.

It was the fifth day of the second test match and sam was kept busy all the while during all days going around the dressing room as the game was a roller coaster ride from going strong on first day to losing all wickets and England played decently till the end of day 2.

Day 3 and 4 were a tough competition with both teams fighting back for getting back into the game it was evenly poised. Boys were getting ready to leave for stadium.

They spent their time together with Sameer during morning and after coming back from stadium. He was enjoying their company and was trying to remember everything but Sam asked him not to take any pressure.

Sameer was awake that night because of the constant and intense flashbacks he was getting when he was asleep he was very restless and he was sleeping in Sam's room on Harry's instance as her presence was very calming for him and sam was feeling bad having not giving enough time to Harry.

Harry assured her that it's for sameer's betterment and he was ready to sacrifice their time for his benefit.

Sam was up with Sameer the whole night and only it was going to be morning when Sameer finally fell asleep keeping his head on Sam's lap holding her hand in his hand and sam too slept in the same position whilst sitting.

Harry and others came to wake her up as they had a match and smiled at the scene
. "Cute pair of bro sis". Roo said and they nodded.

Harry sat on the bed and caressed Sam's hairs and kissed her temple. "My beanie bubaa she is doing soo much for him and even feeling soo guilty not being able to give me enough time I love her soo much for her this helping nature and thinking about others first and keeping herself last". Harry said and pulled her in his embrace and a smile graced her face feeling his presence in her sleep and she snuggled more in response.

"But this has taken a toll on her she looks soo sleep deprived and weak not being able to get the proper amount of rest she needs". Vee said sitting near sam and they nodded.

Vee gently placed Sameer's head on the pillow and draped him with duvet and caressed his hairs putting him back to sleep as he stirred in his sleep.

"Babyy sisssssssss". Vee screeched thinking of mischief and she jumpshot away. "What happened sameer is fine right". She spoke and asked about Sameer and vee felt a bit bad about it.

"He is fine kiddo your veee bhaii just screeched without any reason". Roo said and looked at vee carefully as he saw his face fall.

"What vee bhaii you know how much I am sleepy you are soo bad". Sam spoke resting her head on Harry's shoulder.

"No sleeping kid we have a match to finish up up we need to leave soon". Jinks said and she whined and clinged onto Harry.

"Why soo sooon vee bhaii tell this day to turn into night again soo I can sleep I just fell asleep like an hour back this is soo unfairrrr". She whined and vee gave a small smile.