Chapter 54 - Never Expected This To Happen

The presentation ceremony was remaining and all of them were on field with everyone teasing each other and goofing around. Sam was sitting on grass crossing her legs plucking the grass and throwing it randomly around.

She was bored out of her mind and boys noticed her sitting ever soo quietly and throwing the grass in random directions making them to smile at her antics.

They went and sat down besides her. "What are you doing sammy?". Yuzi asked. "Nothing just bored out of my mind so doing this". She said and plucked out some grass and kept it on yuzi's head and he immediately shrugged it off.

"Ayyy don't spoil my hairs". He said swatting her hand away and she stuck her bottom lip out pouting.

"Shoo away your hand hurts skeleton". She said rubbing her hand where yuzi swatted it. "Ayy don't hit my kiddo tili". Roo said joining them including others who came downstairs from stands to be with them.

"See naa roo bhaiya he hit me here". She said showing her hand to him which was a bit red.

"Ayy look tili it's a bit red why hitting her see it will be fine". Roo said scolding him and blew air on her hand making others to smile.

"But rohitaa she was plucking grass and was putting it on my head see like she is putting it on your head and ruining your hairstyle". Yuzi said pointing at sam who was doing the same to roo.

"Soo it isn't a big deal tilii you can wash it off later let her do whatever she wants". Roo said smiling at sam who was now sitting quietly playing with his wedding ring.

Vee was away for the ceremony with hardik while others hurled up together at one spot. Roo was bit in a sulky mood.

"What's with b-roo he seems to be in a sulky mood if i am not wrong". Rah asked looking at him for a while.

"Ask him he will tell you better than us". Jinks said rolling his eyes making him to pout.

"Let me guess it's because during commentary it was said Ab de Kohli right roo bhaiya". Sam spoke listening to their conversation and he sulked more and nodded.

"It's not fair na yaar kiddo why Ab de Kohli, isn't it supposed to be Rohit Kohli or Virat Sharma it sounds soo good too much better than Ab de Kohli". Roo said making a face and it took a while and others looked at each other and started laughing.

"Seriously you are jealous of Ab de". Shrey said shaking his head in disbelief and he pouted more. "Sure as if you guys aren't jealous of dd". Sam spoke rolling her eyes making all of them scowled at the mention of dd

"See see first see your reaction....He loves Ab there's nothing to deny about it but he loves you and everyone else much more than anyone else soo no need to get jealous". Sam said resting her head on his shoulder and he kissed her temple.

Hardik was awarded Man of the Series which made everyone to hoot for him. "It's a pleasure to receive Man of the Series award but it was a whole team effort and without their support i guess i wouldn't have been here so it goes to the whole team not just one and to very special person.....My brother my family they kept on motivating us from miles apart this is dedicated to them as well". Hardik said looking at sam who was sitting with boys and was about to blurt out everything in flow and everyone's eyes went wide. Vee's eyes widened and he turned around and shook his head and he realised what he was about to do he immediately changed the topic without anyone catching something wrong and they all sighed in relief.