Chapter 101 - Emotions And Explanations

Hii my lovely readers a really heart felt apologies for leaving you guys hanging in the middle i feel bad for keeping you guys waiting having innumerable number of message asking about update which i couldn't reply to coz I was too involved in my personal life which needed my attention and still needs it but I wrote the update whenever I could contribute and had a writers block as well nothing sort was working out. Have to make decisions about my future and travelling too and fro for everything attending marriages taking care of everything and i even lost motivation to write honestly because of stuffs happening around me but I knew I want to write for all my readers who eagerly and patiently wait for my updates I am touched by the kind words from you guys asking if i am fine or not since i wasn't updating i pushed myself harder to write when I felt i couldn't write just because i know you guys are waiting for an update credit goes to you all for this update. Thank you for being soo pateint with me and bearing with me since not updating for months will try to update regularly but no promises made hope you guys understand. Sorry for the big rant needed and sorry for the delay again. No proof reading since i haven't checked. Happy Reading❤️.

Boys were back from the stadium celebrating silently not wanting to disturb sam who was sleeping peacefully all cuddled up Harry's embrace and he gently carried her inside making her sleep on the bed.

As soon as Harry made her sleep on the bed she frowned and opened her eyes half pouting and pulled Harry besides her wrapping her arms around him.

"Mine no away". She mumbled tightening her hold on him and he chuckled and adjusted her properly and covered her kissing her forehead.

"All yours my love all yours not going anywhere never ever". He said and she smiled in her sleep. Girls came in to check on sam.

Vami got excited seeing sam and nush put her on bed and she crawled towards sam and grabbed her cheek and proceeded to bite her which got sam to smile and she opened her eyes and vami smiled and Harry took her in between them and she smiled throwing her hand and legs in air talking in gibberish language.

Sam was feeling uncomfortable and was finding it difficult to sleep vee and Harry noticed it. Harry cuddled both vami and sam in his embrace which helped sam calm down to some extent.

Sam opened her eyes and looked around finding vee as soon as their eyes met sam passed him a really sheepish smile and vee looked at her for a while and getting the meaning behind it he threw his head back in laughter shaking his head and left the room while others specially Sameer looked on confused trying to decipher the conversation happened between them.

Roo was smiling as he had a idea what she wanted. Vee soon came back with his hoodie and gave it to sam who grinned to the widest and he kissed her forehead.

"My baby sis is the cutest". Vee mumbled and embraced her gently rubbing her back. "Come baby freshen up have food and than sleep". Harry said and picked her up as vee took vami in his arms and Harry carried her to the bathroom with sam making a crying face.

"How did you know she wanted your hoodie". Rah asked and vee smiled. "What do you think how was she soo calm last time during periods she stole my hoodie to wear with Harry's shirt as her favourite human teddy bear was far away ofcourse she will come to her dear brother for comfort which I am happy to provide though she has her human teddy bear with her now still no one can take her brother's place you know". Vee explained him and they smiled. Sameer was having a small smile.

He was having mixed emotions. "Hey buddy what's wrong". Jinks asked seeing his expressions.

"Nothing just thinking how many things i have missed having to stay apart from her you know bittersweet feeling happy to see you guys taking care of her like a baby in my absence and bitter feeling having missed taking care and not being there for her when she needed me I just don't know how to feel". Sameer said sounding helpless.