Chapter 50 - Overprotective Girls

Sam was taken to her room with younger ones following behind shedding tears seeing her in soo much pain. Sam was trying her best to control her pain as she knew more than her it will pain boys seeing her in pain.

They reached her room and boys adjusted the cushion behind her back making her comfortable. Siri held her hand.

"Behna (Sis) it will be fine, biryani banake kha jaunga mein unko meri behna ko chot pohchane ke liye (i will make their biryani and will eat them for hurting my sis)". Siri said burning in anger.

"We'll help". Boys said ready to murder those who did this. Aussie physio kept applying pressure to stop the bleeding and it worked after 2 mins her bleeding ceased and stopped completely.

Boys came barging into the room. Vee and all of them got by her side. Physio discarded the blood soaked cotton. Boys leaned in to have a closer look and studied her forehead carefully as a subject.

"Something is written on my forehead". Sam asked breaking their trance and they shook their head. "Than why studying it as if it Is a subject to study the stitches are looking very ugly, it will definitely leave a scar behind isn't it". Sam said making a face and they kept looking at her with a pain written all over their face.

"I am afraid yess". Aussie physio said cleaning it with antiseptic while boys observed how careful he was being while cleaning it.

"I hate scars they make you look ugly". Sam mumbled making a sad face. "No baby this scar will be a symbol that you managed to fight back a very nasty situation and you are standing strong. Its a symbol you are a fighter and brave scars are beautiful love and i trust me you will look beautiful even with this and my love for you just goes on increasing for you and will love you no matter what my baby is a fighter". Harry said kissing the side of her head making her and others to smile.

"I love you". Sam said and he embraced her. "I love you too". Harry said. "Hey what about us!". Boys exclaimed. "We love you too". Both said and they shared a group hug but being careful of Sam's forehead.

Physio took out another bandage to wrap around Sam's head. "Why wrapping it round and round my head won't a tape and cotton do for it.. This makes me look like a zombie and it makes the other person think that the wound will be soo biggg". Sam said stretching her arms making them to chuckle.

"Nope kiddo no tapes this is for your own good you see it's still fresh wrapping it up will help prevent blood loss and it will help to prevent an possible infection soo this will go around your head round and round". Aussie physio said.

Sam was about to say something when vee's phone rang with face time. Looking at the caller id he shook his head. "Buckle up vee all are going to give me a very good and big lecture". He thought and gulped down.

He picked up the call and shouting started making everyone to close their eyes and ears. "What the hell Mr. Virat Prem Kohli what were you doing how come this happened in your presence, how did baby girl get hurt in your presence, she isn't much hurt right, i want to see her, are they still alive for hurting baby girl, how's she, Where's she, we want to see her, cheeku she isn't in pain right, kidd.. ". It was a con call from dada, mahi bhai and others who were at vee's place. They didn't give him a chance to speak at all and started with scoldings.

Vee pulled on the most puppy face looking at sam and she shook her head in disbelief and made him sit besides her coming into camera range. She cut everyone off.

"Stop at once everyone breath in for a while i am fine nothing has happened major to me and don't anyone say anything to my vee bhaii he and entire team were on field when this happened and i was standing near the boundary lines when some of them decided to test my patience level and i lost it when they dragged my family soo i gave it back to them and they got angry resulting them to throw beer bottle at me". Sam explained and they had their mouth wide open and gasped and winced looking at her stitches and the blood which was covering her Jersey and their eyes started shedding tears.