Chapter 29 - And It Continues

Sam had left running leaving a confused vee and sameer hanging. Vee looked at sameer who was already looking at him making vee to shift on his seat.

There was an awkward silence which sameer broke clearing his throat. "Ahem ahem you seem to be close with lil sis and share a great bond with her just like me". He asked and instantly vee smiled.

"Yeah she is very special to me though i have a elder sister i always wanted a younger sister and i got one in sammy, she holds a special place in my heart and has become close to me in short span of time i never in my dreams thought that i will get a younger sister but now dream has become a reality i found a cute little sister and I will do everything to keep her happy and will spoil her by pampering her and will fulfil all her wish". Vee said with an wide smile on his face.

Sameer looked at him and listened to him carefully. "And will take her away from me". He unknowingly blurted out in a voice only audible to him but vee heard it too and his head snapped in his direction.

"What?". He asked stupefied. "She is drifting away from me i feel all she does is talk about you guys specially you, i don't know what to say". Sameer said which left vee horrified. Someone had come to get medi kit when he stood afar listening to their conversation without coming in notice.

"No this is not true she can't stay away from you nor she is drifting away from you". Vee said trying to assure him but it did not work.

"I can feel that i will lose her to you vee". Sameer said totally in trance and virat didn't knew what to say there was silence for a few secs.

"If you feel it's because of me this all is happening than..than i will stay away from her and won't come in between you guys, bye i am needed for practice". Vee said swallowing the lump that formed in his throat and sameer realised what he just did he was about to say something but vee hastily cut the call. While the one who listened to their conversation had a horrified expression on his face and left thinking to have a talk with sam and left quietly taking the medi kit.

He ran his hand in his hairs and wiped the tears that were threatening to spill. He went in the dressing room and washed his face and checked on roo only to find him sleeping. He sat down on near by bench hiding his face in his hands.

Meanwhile Sam saw bhuvi falling down holding his thigh after bowling the ball and went running towards him. He was bowling for puji.

Puji immediately ran leaving his bat and got by his side. "Bhuvi you alright, Where's sam call her". Puji shouted which caught everyone's attention.

Harry ran to call sam only to find her running towards them. She sprinted towards bhuvi and kneeled down while asked someone to grab the medi kit from dressing room.

One of them ran towards the dressing room and heard the conversation that took place between sameer and vee. He heard everything and when vee went to wash his face he quietly took the medi kit and ran back towards sam.

"What happened bhuvi bhaiya?". Sam asked. "I don't know felt a snapping sensation and sharp pain go through my thigh at first i ignored it thought it was a cramp but now it's paining way too much". He said and sam looked concerned.

"Can you stand up?". Sam asked and he stood up with their help but his face scrunched in pain. "Walk a bit". Sam said and he walked a bit and sam made him stop. She made him lie down on ground and assessed him the muscles were sore to touch.

"I don't know how you did this but i feel it's a tight muscle strain that too grade 2 and if you apply more pressure than you will tear it completely, the only option is to miss this series and go for a rehab to bounce back with double force". Sam said and everyone's face turned worried.