Chapter 80 - Almost Got Caught

Roo took a sleeping Sam with him with rah, shrey, jassi, dev following behind him with her stuffs.

"B-roo where are we going out taking her it isn't safe for her what if media spots her". Rah said getting worried for her safety.

"We aren't leaving this building rah Don't worry". Roo said kissing Sam's forehead and asked jassi to pat her head as she was stirring in her sleep and Jassi did the same and she got back to sleep.

"Bhaiya where are we going atleast tell us whose place are we Taking her to in this building". Dev asked while boys ears emitted smoke seeing dev call roo his bhaiya.

"Patience kids patience you'll get to know soon and she will be safe too without the world knowing about her being alive". Roo said and they got to the floor they needed to go.

The name plate read Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Singh. Boys smiled knowing she would stay safe over here. Rah ranged the door bell and roo thought of some mischief. He asked rah and shrey to stand in front of him which they did.

The door was soon opened. "Oh you guys how come you here Virat stays 6 floor above us and not over here i guess you guys have forgotten his address that you ended up here i will drop you to his floor". Yuvi said while rah and Shrey grinned showing him their teeths and he raised his eyebrows.

"Why showing your pearl white teeths....mumma hazel ghosttt". Yuvi said and ran inside seeing a sleepy Sam.

"Shana don't you come near me with that ghost utha ke bahar fek dunga dono ko hazellllllllll yaarr save me from this pig yaar". Yuvi said as roo was chasing him with a sleepy sam in his arms and yuvi was running away from them.

Hazel came in listening to his shouts. "Roo stop it you are scaring him that's enough and the way you are chasing him wouldn't she be feeling pain in her sleep". It was Mahi Bhai who came hearing the commotion too and roo immediately stopped on his tracks and looked at Sam only to see her frowning and he kissed her forehead.

"I am sorry kiddo". He said and she smiled in her sleep. "But wait what are you doing here in first place with baccha why making her toil unwantedly". Mahi bhai said getting by her side and yuvi took baby steps coming close to Sam and touched her hand to make himself believe that she isn't any sort of ghost but a living human being.

"Are mahi yeh to jinda h mein bhi Khali fukat dar Raha tha Shana Teri to muje darane nikla the ruk batata huon but wait why this braces and all this". Yuvi said touching Sam's hand.

"Mahi bhai that bitchy ex came here without warning we need to hide sam from her or else our plan will fail already it's difficult to manage Harry he isn't able to behave all sweet with her". Roo said and yuvi frowned.

"Ohh hello can anyone tell me what's going on why didn't someone tell me about anything and if she is alive why dead for the world why do we need to hide her someone tell me before my brain blasts telling you before handed". Yuvi said.

"Leave all that first make her sleep comfortably inside". Hazel jumped in seeing Sam was moving around frowning and they hurriedly nodded and Hazel guided them to bedroom.

Roo made her lie down on the bed and covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead. Yuvi was standing folding his arms and glaring all of them to know everything.

"Drop that look yuvi I'll tell you everything". Mahi bhai said sitting besides Sam caressing her hairs and she snuggled towards his side while rah and others adjusted cushions around her.

Dev kept her teddy of her size as well as the one vee gave to her and she immediately embraced it with a smile on her face.

Mahi bhai smiled and told everything which happened with sam from start till end which got yuvi angry and Hazel teary eyed.