Chapter 53 - Mood Swings On Roll

Sam was sitting with roo and the one's who weren't in squad after everyone left for practice as there was still time left for match to start. "How and when did you guys plan all this and how come i didn't get even a hint". Sam asked wondering.

"Vo khaa naa vo kyu gin rahi h(Eat that na why counting this)"....Why do want to get into details". Roo said while others facepalmed themselves.

"Aap bhi vo ho jao fir vaha jake(You too be that than going there)". Sam spoke the same voo language drily making his mouth to go wide open but he soon pouted and it took a second and they got laughing their heart out.

"Savage Sammy look at him". Jaddu said patting her back with force and she hit his hand away. "Jaddu bhaiya be gentle it hurts". She spoke trying to rub her back but jinks did it for her.

"And roo please yaar noo voo voo language speak like a normal human being for once". Ash said and they all chuckled.

"I was saying aam khaoo naa gutliya kyu ginni h tuje(Eat mango naa why do you want to count seeds)". Roo said.

"Roo bhaiya i want to know how come you guys planned it and i wasn't aware of it and didn't even get a hint about all this, i won't say they didn't do anything wrong but what if you guy... ". She started but was cut off when everyone got the hint as if where it was going.

"Anything for you baby girl and we can do anything for you and we wouldn't have landed in trouble because we have support from all side you see and we haven't just promised to protect you like that only... We want to keep our promise and protect you from everything though we shouldn't have let anything happen to you in first place but from now onwards be ready to have one of us sticking to you like a leech and if we wouldn't have taught them a lesson they would have continued with this shit with someone else and it wouldn't have ended ever and we want to stay at our home not in hotel you see and we love you soo much that if anyone hurts you we won't hesitate to kill that person you see". Boys explained and she smiled seeing their love making her eyes to go teary.

"I lovee you all... Wait what do you mean that you want to sleep at your home and not hotel". Sam asked confused once she realised what they said.

"It means if we wouldn't have thought those bastards a lesson our better half's wouldn't have let us in our house soo we would have ended up in hotel you know forget about Hotel dada wouldn't have let us step in India or our flight to land in India". Boys said and Sam shook her head in disbelief.

She was about to say something when vee came creeping up behind her sneakily and scared her. "Boooo". He said to which she screamed and without realising she spoke.

"Monkey you scared the shit out of me". She spoke forgetting that he is still missing. Everyone fell silent and sam realised what she spoke she hunged her head low with tears forming in corner of her eyes. She stood up and was about to run but was engulfed into a hug by vee.

She melted into tears while vee kept rubbing her back. "I miss him it's too difficult to digest all this it's too difficult". She said whilst sobbing.

"I know it is baby sis i know it takes time to get over all this take your own time to cope up with it i know how it feels losing our loved and close one's it doesn't happen over night it takes days or even months to come in terms with it we all are here for you baby sis remember that". Vee said kissing her hairs and she kept sobbing.

Roo thought of something and stood up and hit vee on his head. "Kaise h re tuu rula diya meri bachi ko kisi kaam ka nai h tu(What kind of person you are you made my kiddo cry good for nothing)". Roo said taking sam in a hug from other side. Whilst vee pouted and roo winked at him getting the plan.