Chapter 89 - Parting Ways

Odi's were officially done with boys had won the nail biter clinching the series with 2-1 and it was the day when they all parted ways for their respective ipl team as ipl was just round the corner.

Girls had packed Sam's luggage as she was still not being permitted to use her arm and her bruises weren't healed properly they were visibly seen on her body.

Sam used to wear full sleeves clothes to cover all her bruises because she didn't want those sympathetic looks from others and in a way her arm was Covered as well which was still wrapped up in bandages.

Girls had already arranged a get together for all of them soo they could spend some last moments together before they could part ways with their better halfs.

Party was a hit all of them danced together like no tomorrow had fun the entire night before retiring to their rooms to get some sleep.

Sam was the first one to wake up in her room and looked at the other side of the bed only to find Harry sleeping peacefully she smiled and kissed his forehead and went to freshen up.

She freshened up and looked at herself in mirror as she was wearing just her sports bra and shorts. She sighed and thought. "Bloody buggers when will you fade away i hate you". Sam thought and Harry came inside to freshen up as well only to find Sam staring at her own self.

He smiled and went towards her slide his arm around her waist pulling her closer to himself and drew circles on her waist nuzzling his face in her hairs making her to smile.

"Morning boo bear". Sam said and kissed his cheek and he rested his head on her shoulder and sloppily kissed her cheek as well.

"Morning bubaa". He said and they looked at each other and sam resumed looking at herself.

"You know right in my eyes you'll always be beautiful no matter what". Harry said and turned her around and kissed her and she smiled in between and melted in the arms of the man she loved.

Soon they broke apart and sam rested her head on his chest wrapping her right arm loosely on his waist and he kissed her hairs.

"I know even if i wake up with my hairs an awful mess you still find it beautiful but these marks just won't go away i don't like them and i have to wear full sleeves in this hot weather just because i don't want to grab unwanted attention and want people to point fingers at my character or anything or judge me and get those sympathetic looks from others". Sam sighed and turned around to peel her arm dressing off to change it.

"I know it's frustrating but you know you can wear whatever you want it's upto you...you don't think what people will think just ignore them all you need to know is that we all know the truth that's what matters the most. We are always in public eye soo people always judge us but we know what the truth is don't think about anything do what makes you comfortable we have got your back no matter what love". Harry said and took her hand away and took off her dressing and carefully looked at her wound which was healing but soon frowned.

"Buba why it looks soo red and a bit yellow as well is it infected". Harry asked looking at the back side of her arm and sam looked concerned.

"What where....Ohh shitt it's catching an infection shit shit shitt no no this can't happen bear get me my medi kit fast fast fast". Sam said and full on panicked and before she could rant more Harry hugged her and pressed a kiss on her temple to stop her from panicking which worked.

"Calm down love we will see to it don't panic it's going to be alright". Harry calmed her down and picked her up taking her inside the room and placed her down on the bed.

He went to fetch her medi kit and soon came back with it. "Tell me what i should do you are just sitting". Harry said sternly and she nodded.

She instructed him to get sterlie water with antiseptic and asked him to wear gloves and take a cotton pad.