Chapter 42 - Tragedy Averted

It was the day of their first T20. It was past 3 when sam woke up with a jerk sweating and panting. The negative vibes which she was getting was pretty strong. She tried controlling her breathing but nothing worked she knew she needed some help to calm herself down.

She was on the verge of having a panic and asthma attack together. She got out of the bed and went towards the door trembling. She thought to go to harry but his room was far off and she was sure she wouldn't be able to make it till his room.

The only person came to her mind and he was nearest to her. She made a bee line towards vee's room. Reaching the room she started knocking on the door whilst keeping her hand on wall for support and bend down she was on the verge of passing out she had tears flowing down her eyes.

Her legs gave up and before she could fall vee opened the door in half sleepy state and caught her before she could hit the floor. His sleep flew out of the window and he looked horrified.

He didn't waste any time and scooped her in his arms rushing inside. Vee made her sit on bed but she lied down not being able to sit too. Vee rushed to get her inhaler which was kept in the drawer of the bed side table.

He took it and rushed by her side and gave her two puffs and started rubbing her back and wiped off the sweat from her forehead. "Easy bacha take it easy baby sis i have got you". Vee said besides her crumbled form. She was still breathing heavily and held the corner of his shirt in her fist.

"Mumma, papa, bhaiyu". She mumbled. "They are in India". Vee said. "Talk". She said with tears flowing down her eyes. He immediately reached his phone and dialled a facetime to sameer.

It was after 2 rings call was picked up. "Vee why are you awak.... Lil sis what's wrong, why are you crying, see your bhaiyu is here, mumma papa come here princess is crying". He said and as soon as he saw her crying he got hell worried their parents came rushing too.

"Princess, doll talk to us see we are here....beta what happened to her why is she crying?". Their parents asked getting hell worried.

"I don't know either i was sleeping and was woken up by constant knocking on the door only to find her hyperventilating, sweating and having difficulty in breathing i swear i haven't seen her like this ever it took my breath away for a moment, it looked like she panicked". Vee said caressing her hairs and she looked at them.

"Come here, miss you, scared". She said sniffing whilst rubbing her nose with vee's shirt. He wiped her tears using his shirt sleeves.

"She got a panic attack...baby what is causing you fear tell your bhaiyu". Sameer said and was feeling guilty too not being by her side.

"Vibes not good, when going back". She said whilst sniffing while vee wiped her nose with his shirt sleeve. While they sighed.

"Baby we are safe and sound and we are going back tomorrow only so don't worry". Their parents and sameer said and she looked at them.

"Yeah the wedding will get over tomorrow morning and we will be heading back soon after". Sameer said. "Be safe please, i miss you". She said and they nodded.

"We will be careful honey, we miss you too and even others but don't get sad missing us you know naa we get sad too seeing you sad when our Princess is happy we feel happy too, do take your food on time, we love you all and i know what's going on in your mind you aren't coming back in any circumstances not even for us you know naa we want to see our daughter achieve new heights by showing the world that girls can work with mens too standing by their side shoulder to shoulder we are already proud of you and we will be prouder to see our Princess fighting all odds without us by your side so we aren't coming there, you are our strong fighter princess and we know you will go through this and boys are with you in this and we won't be needed there. Stay strong". They said and she started relaxing and drifted off to sleep holding onto vee.