Chapter 61 - Burying The Loss With Victory

It was second day of test. Sam was way too energetic and was jumping around like toddler boys were happy to see her soo energetic and jumping.

Before they left for stadium roo, harry and ones who were staying back told her. "We are soo happy to see you in jumpy form just stay like this but be careful while jumping don't you hurt yourself while doing this". They said and she grinned.

"I will be careful and you guys don't forget your meds and doo take enough rest and food". Sam said and they nodded.

"Love you baby be careful..". Harry said and kissed her forehead. "Yeahh i willl be carefullll don't woryyyyy.. Loveeeee youuuu bearrrr". Sam told it in singing manner making them to laugh and she kissed his cheek and left.

"Miyaaannn". Sam called out and he immediately got by her side. "Bolo behna(Yes sis)". He said.

"I want this". Sam said and climbed on his back and he laughed shaking his head and secured her properly and she started messing his hairs tying small small pig tails in his hairs.

She continued doing it during the entire journey and tied six pig tails on miyan's head followed by rishu, shubh and they were enjoying it and were making weird faces and clicked pictures.

Seniors were having a content smile on their face looking all of them enjoying their time. They too clicked their pictures and they reached stadium.

She was again given a piggy back ride in the stadium. She was sitting on field looking after all of them when Marnus, zampa and Marcus came and sat besides her.

"Yooo what's up angel!?". They asked and she looked up. "I can see sky, clouds, birds". She said and they had their mouth wide open.

"Jeez girl we weren't asking in literal sense what's up we meant what are you doing sitting here alone". They asked.

"Ohh that way can't you see i am sitting doing nothing but now i have work but close your eyes". She said and removed bands and tied their hairs in pig tails too and once done she stood in front of them holding a mirror and asked them to open their eyes they had their mouth wide open seeing their hair style.

"Angellll". They all whined and ran behind her to catch her but she ducked down and went towards the aussie camp and the one's practicing looking at their hairs started laughing their heart out.

"You just wait". They said and leaped to catch her when she escaped them and went towards Indian team camp with them following behind.

"Bhaiya's bachao(Bhaiya's save me)". She yelled and immediately all came to her rescue and stood in front of her. Jinks wrapped his arm around her shoulder and looked at the aussie boys ahead of them.

"Jeez girl you are soo naughty why would you do that but need to say they look soo funny". Jinks said and she grinned and they hified.

"Wanted to have some fun they only came first to ask me what i was doing soo i told i have this work and tried on them". Sam said grinning shamelessly and he shook his head in disbelief. Boys started laughing and they stomped their feet in annoyance.

"This is not fair". They said stomping their foot. "Everything is fair if you look like jokers good job angel". Aussie boys said and they pouted.

"Don't call her angel she has a name Samaira". Our team boys said going all possessive and she slapped her forehead.

"Possessive boys". Sam mumbled and jinks shot her a look and she kept her finger on her lips and rested her head on his shoulder and he smiled and kissed her hairs. Jaddu came and stood besides sam and she started messing with his hairs and he smiled and let her do it.