Chapter 81 - Cranky Adorable Sam

Hello everyone long time no see. It's been probably a month or even more since i posted anything. Soo much has happened during this time period and it was just too much for my mental health soo i had taken a break from everything. Though i have been doing a lot better and this chapter is written in parts and tried to link it. Also when I tried to write the chapter Wattpad wouldn't save any of this soo had to pen it down in notes and than copy pasted it over here and it wouldn't let me reply to your comments as well found out that it was an issue with my system soo got the system updated.
PS : Thank you for being soo patient with me and waiting for updates.

Without any more rant let's jump into the update.

Boys had taken residence at yuvi paa's place for a while as girls asked them to stay there as they were making Disha do all the household chores.

Sam was asleep all the while Harry had cuddled her in his arms was admiring her caressing her hairs kissing her forehead. Boys were talking when girls came barging in.

Boys got startled with their sudden appearance and they screamed waking Sam up in the process and she threw pillows at them.

"Shut up avi chiso na nakho(don't scream like this)..i want to sleep". She whined still looking sleepy and boys immediately shut their mouth. Harry patted her hairs and put her back to sleep and she was fast asleep soon.

Harry kept the teddy besides her making him wear his shirt and sam immediately cuddled her self to the teddy. Harry covered her with duvet and kissed her forehead and gestured everyone to get out.

Everyone quietly left and Harry took one final glance of Sam kissed her forehead and left closing the door behind.

They all settled down in the living room with kids and everyone. "Where's that dirty dishwasher". Rah asked.

"How come you all here". Vee asked and boys started with their back to back questions Ziva had enough of it.

"Stop Stop Stop non stop express fold your hands and finger on your lips let chachi's speak". Ziva schooled them and boys followed her order looking absolutely cute.

Vee raised his hand wanting to ask questions. "Ma'am one question can i have water". He asked and Ziva slapped her forehead.

"Chachu you won't grow up i am more mature than you when someone is trying to speak let them speak once they finish you can do whatever you want no one will stop you but first listen to what chachi's are trying to say finger on your lips". Ziva spoke and vee pouted while boys giggled.

Roo leaned towards mahi bhai. "She is your Xerox copy mahi bhai can shush down a bunch of naughty boys at once". He spoke and mahi bhai smiled.

"Roo chachu stand on the couch and raise your hands and stay like that until everything is finished Anyone one wants to join roo chachu....vee chachu join roo chachu". Ziva said like a school teacher and vee laughed and seeing him laugh Ziva punished vee too and they both stood by each other raising their hands.

Girls were having a hard time controlling their laugh. "Soo Harry's mom is with disha making her doo all the chores and we told we are going to see hazel and came downstairs to see Sam". Nush explained and they nodded.

Aunty came too after sometimes. "Maa how come you here where's that dishwasher". Krunal asked.

"I send her off for grocery shopping she was very irritating i wanted to have some peace and wanted to see my daughter and son where's my baby girl". Aunty asked and they nodded Harry took her to where she was sleeping.

They went in only to find her awake sleeping on her stomach her hand hanging down the bed and she was doing exercise strengthening her arm strength.

She was looking soo cute as she started drawing circles on the ground pouting seeing no one was there around and she was feeling too lazy to walk outside on her own and was getting bored after exercising.