Chapter 45 - The Following Night

Boys were sleeping and soo was sam holding onto roo for her dear life. It was past midnight when roo's sleep broke. He looked at sam only to find her holding his shirt in tight grip.

He kissed her forehead and looked at other side of bed only to find it empty he scanned around the room only to find the balcony door open. Sighing roo looked for Sam's teddy which was lying on the other side carefully he freed her grip and kept the Teddy in his place.

As soon as he freed his grip sam held the teddy for her dear life in her sleep and shivered. Roo caressed her hairs and put her back to sleep adjusting the duvet around her and left towards the balcony closing the door behind not before checking on harry too.

He looked at vee only to find his arms resting on the railings and he was gazing the stars with a sad look on his face. Sighing roo went and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"You know roo i was just 18 when i lost my papa and i saw him breath his last in front of me it was around 2:30 in morning and he left us i was too numb and my mind went blank i wasn't able to react at all. You know as time passes by the pain of losing loved one heals but still those scars and the void cannot be filled at all, i still have my mumma, bhai and dii with me and i was able to see him last time...but her...Everything was just taken from her in matter of seconds her world crashed down, she lost her mom, dad and there's no traces of sameer... I know how it feels losing our loved and close one's...Roo this is soo unfair to her...soo unfair... Why her roo why her". Vee said hugging him tight and crying.

Roo kept rubbing his back as this is always been a sensitive topic for vee. He let him cry. "You also know right this things aren't in our hands if you break down how will we console her she needs us, she needs her vee bhaii with her if you get vulnerable and weak how will we manage her...Trust me vee i know how are you feeling because i have been through your every low of your life i don't know about the feeling of losing someone but i do know how you feel and how much sensitive this topic is for you and now even her you need to be strong vee for her she looks up to you for anything and everything....You know how where to go when you feel low right... Stop crying you look like a toddler see your nose is flowing". Roo managed to calm him and down and make him understand and joked at the end and wiped his nose with his shirt sleeve.

Vee playfully punched him. "The reason you are my bestiee knows exactly what i am feeling and has got my back... But you won't bring this crying topic whenever we have a fight right". Vee said hugging him tight and asked which made him smirk.

"Everytime when we fight". Roo said and he pouted. "Roo this is blackmail yaar". Vee whined stomping his leg like a kid making him to laugh and soon vee joined in laughing too.

When they were talking sam woke up panting and found herself alone in bed and tears made way out of her eyes. She took a glass of water gulped it down in a goo. She looked around and found harry sleeping on the couch.

She made a beeline towards him and took his hand away making space for herself which woke him up. "Baby". He whispered and she lied down completely on him burying her head in the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and adjusted her properly wrapping his other arm on her waist he kissed her forehead adjusting the blanket around them and started caressing her hairs.

"Sleep my love i am here". Harry whispered and in response she just snuggled more into him and soon she was fast asleep holding onto harry and the Teddy which vee gave in one hand.

Harry too fell asleep after making sure she is asleep securing her properly. Soon roo and vee entered only to panic as sam was missing but soon awwed looking at harry and sam.