Chapter 20 - Aftermath

Sameer and Samaira both were crying. Others were trying to calm down a broken sameer while rahul and harry were handling sam.

"Shh sam stop crying it's over now no one will separate you from your brother and no one will say anything to you". Rahul said rubbing her back. They were now sitting on the floor.

"Rah is right sam stop crying you need to be strong for your BigB". Harry said caressing her hairs. Sam looked at him and looked at sameer to find him crying his heart out with boys consoling him.

Sam was more than broken to see sameer in this condition. She was subconsciously blaming herself for his condition in mind which caused her chest to tighten and she started hyperventilating and wheezing.

Rahul and harry noticed the change in her breathing and they were quick enough to realise that she is about to have an asthma attack.

"Breath nice and slow with me sam, try to match my breathing". Harry said making her to look at him but her vision was blurry with tears harry took her hand and kept it on his chest trying to make her breath with him but she started coughing due to lack of breath.

Rahul had gone in search of her bag for inhaler which he couldn't find due to panicking leaving sam in Harry's embrace he was talking to her trying to calm her down. He remembered that virat had her spare inhaler.

"Vee Where's Sam's spare inhaler we need it now quickly". He said hurriedly and panicking making all of them alert and they turned to look at her and their eyes widened. She was turning blue due to lack of breathing.

"Car". Vee said tossing his keys and he sprinted out to get it. Mahi bhai, vee, roo went hurriedly towards sam with others following behind their tale.

Rah soon entered with her inhaler and tossed it to Vee who caught it and gave her two puffs. They all were trying to calm her down. Her breathing started sorting itself she was still taking deep breaths with tears flowing down her eyes.

Others were sit scared seeing her turning blue but were relieved when she was coming back to normal. She leaned on harry keeping her head on his chest closing her eyes. He was caressing her hairs while vee wiped off her tears.

"Baby sis you alright?". Vee asked while others were almost expressionless due to what happened and seeing her like that.

She nodded. "Don't panic if i don't answer i am just going to sleep don't even call a doctor i am fine just tired". Sam mumbled almost falling asleep making them to give a smile as she assured them because she knew they will panic if she doesn't answer.

Sameer was looking at her with an expressionless face and was blaming himself for her condition. Virat and others turned towards him.

"I am responsible for her condition". He muttered and others sighed. "Don't be harsh on yourself sameer you didn't knew Sara's true face she is to be blamed for all this". Jaddu said keeping his hand on his shoulder taking him in a hug and others nodded and joined him.

Harry was moving from his place when sam mumbled. "No away you are comfy". She said making him to smile.

"Not going anywhere sleep". Harry said and she got back to her slumber. Mahi bhai was the first one to break the silence.

"Let's go to Cheeku's place they both need rest". He said and others nodded. Jassi and others went to call girls and they came with kids following behind. Sameer composed himself.

"Why is dii sleeping!?". They asked which got girls worried boys blinked their eyes in assurance and they nodded.

"Babies your dii isn't feeling the best she is tired soo she is sleeping, we all are leaving as your di needs rest". Shubh said and they nodded in understanding.