Chapter 58 - Knocking Some Sense

Sam made everyone sleep early because the day was too much for them. She checked on each one of them making sure they all are asleep.

Finally after checking on all of them she messaged on the coaches and all support staff members group and conveyed her plan to take the things off everyone's mind and refresh their minds.

Instantly they agreed to her plan. Once done she kept the phone on the bed side table and ran her hands in her hairs and sighed. She even updated others about boys so they wouldn't get worried more and told everything is under her control.

She started working on her plan already and was working on her laptop when. Her phone rang she sighed and picked it up. It was a face time from dd, abd. They called vee but his phone was on silent as he didn't pick up so they called sam to ask about him and team.

As soon as she picked up she was fired by back to back questions from them. Seeing them not stopping. "Guys breath in and give me a break to answer". Sam said and at once they shut their mouth.

"Everyone is under control all are taking the loss pretty good and your biscuit slash virat bhaiya is fine too definitely they were low but after having a talk they all felt good and are asleep and to take things off their mind i have things ready and i am working on it". Sam said talking to them and working on her laptop simultaneously.

"Thank goodness i know how it feels when you can't play your natural game and when the team loses how it haunts you and burdens you that you cannot make the team win". Abd said and sam nodded.

"Wait shouldn't you be sleeping at this hour instead of working". Dd asked and she said. "I will sleep in a while don't worry i have lots of pending work to d...". Before she could continue vee came dashing into her room in half sleepy state and plopped himself on her bed pushing the laptop away and kept his head on her lap keeping her hand in his hairs.

He was all sweaty. Seeing this sam decreased the ac temperature. "Vee bhai..". She said and was about to continue when he spoke.

"Nightmare... Blaming me not a good captain.... Worst captain... Bad things about nush... Team not good". He mumbled.

"Shhh it's alright vee bhai it's just a nightmare sleep i am here.... You are the best captain our team or any team can have, our team is the best, nush is very proud of you she told you na don't give a shit about those stupid media and articles... Don't think about it.. Think about viratee, your loved ones". Sam told him and he visibly calmed down and drifted back to sleep making sam to sigh.

"This isn't going to be easy". She mumbled forgetting that abd and dd witnessed everything. They had their mouth hanging open.

"How come he is affected by this he is a strong headed person he isn't the one who thinks about anything what the stupid media says". Abd asked breaking the silence.

"Umm wait let me add mahi bhai too he is calling... Hello mahi bhaii". Sam said.

"Baccha sorry to bother you this late it must be around 1 in night but cheeku isn't picking up my phone and i knew you would be awake so i called you i wanted to see him soo badly and hear his voice i feel something bad has happened to him tell me where is he". Mahi bhai said desperate to see vee and hear his voice.

Before she could speak roo came dashing into her room all panicking. "Kiddo vee where is he.. He isn't in his room woke up feeling uneasy something happened to him....what if he had a nightmare.....what if he had anxiety attack again". He came in half sleepy state panicking with half eyes open without looking at bed and around. Hearing anxiety attack mahi bhai, abd and dd's mouth went wide open and eyes popped out of their socket. Sam mentally face palmed herself.