Chapter 19 - Sara Exposed

It was sunday the day finally arrived which all were dreading. Vee woke up early than usual. He went to the gym and did his workout. He prepared his protein shake and went to the balcony and settled down.

It was very calm early morning for him it was the calmness before the storm. Anu woke up and searched for vee everywhere and found him sitting in the balcony. She sighed and joined him.

"Calmness before the storm". Anu said and vee looked at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple before nodding.

"Yeah thank god you girls are coming with us too it is going to be difficult to handle both of them after the confrontation". Vee said and she nodded.

"Sara is going to pay a heavy price for hurting them i swear". Vee said fuming in anger.

"Yeah when you guys will confront them we will keep all kids inside away from all this, they shouldn't be involved in all this in any way". Anu said and vee nodded. They stayed in the balcony in each others company.

It was about to be 7 when they both got in to wake up sam. They got in her room only to find her sitting on the bed hyperventilating and sweating she was trying to get her breathing normal. They hurriedly got by her side. Anu took the glass of water and made her drink it and started rubbing her back.

"Breath in nice and slow". Virat said and wiped off the sweat off her forehead. Soon her breathing was back to normal.

"Sam what happened?". Nush asked caressing her hairs to which she looked at her teary eyed making her more worried.

"Sameer parted ways with sara and he went into depression and killed himself leaving us". She said and tears started flowing down her eyes and they both shot each other a worried look. "God this is going to be very tough".

"Baby sis it was a bad dream, sameer will never take such an extreme step when he has you, your mom dad, even us. He cannot think on hurting anyone of you in anyway, if even unintentionally he hurts someone he feels more hurt trust me, stop crying baby sis we all are here for you both we won't let anything happen to anyone trust me". Vee said taking her in a hug wiping off her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Promise?". She asked looking at him. "Promise, now freshen up we are waiting". Virat promised her and she smiled and left to freshen up. Vee and nush exchanged words through eyes and were getting hell worried about the events that were going to take place today.

"Should we cancel it, i am extremely worried about these two". Vee asked and said. "Vee the more you delay it the more they will get hurt and if you tell them now they can become each others support and even you guys can help before you guys go for your tour everyone is worried for them vee, it's now or never". Anushka said and he looked at her and nodded.

They prepared breakfast when sam walked in the kitchen. They all settled down and had their breakfast. It was about to be 8 when all of them started coming to virat's place.

All of them where there except for roo. "Always late i am sure he must have been sleeping like a panda, stupid idiot best friend on mine". Virat muttered making them to laugh.

It was after 15 mins roo walked in hurriedly giving all of them a innocent smile with rits and baby sam behind him giggling.

"Why are you late Mr. Rohit Gurunath Sharma?". Vee said glaring at him. "Wo.. Wo there was traffic vee". He said fumbling.

"No there was no traffic at all Roo, you woke up late we both were waking you up from 6:30 and this person woke up at past 7:45 that too waking him up in vee's style pouring water on him". Ritika said and roo made a puppy face.