Chapter 74 - Whinings on Roll

It was soon going to be afternoon and rah had got everyone's change and they freshened up in Sam's room and had their food too discussing about next steps to be taken.

They were discussing about their next step when Sam woke up feeling uncomfortable and she listened to their talks.

"We need to make sure Samiliya doesn't know any of this and she stays out of this mess". Rah said and at that moment Sam tucked Harry's shirt sleeve and he turned around only to see Sam wide awake and he slapped his own forehead.

"Since when are you awake?". Harry asked tucking away her hairs from her face knowing that was disturbing her and others turned their attention towards her.

"Since the time you were discussing about punishing the one's who did this". She said and as her throat was dry she started coughing and her eyes teared up feeling immense pain go through her chest.

She tried to rub her chest but the iv prevent her from doing it and seeing her struggling Harry gently started rubbing her chest and vee lifted her head up and roo made her drink water.

Sam felt a lot better after drinking water but her chest was hurting a lot. She cluchted Harry's hand tightly and he kept rubbing her chest gently.

"Why does this hurt soo much i Just remember the crash i don't remember anything after this and how many injuries i have got". Sam said and asked.

"Pretty much all wounded up dislocated shoulder and knee, cracked wrist and ankle and a very badly brusied chest, stitches on your side of forehead too". Rah said and got by her side and she just ignored him.

"Tell someone thank you for the information". Sam said drily and he frowned.

"Why thank me through others samiliya and why saying thanks in first place". Rah asked not knowing what he did.

"Tell someone i don't want to talk to certain someone". Sam said ignoring him with boys were enjoying the show.

"Samiliya what did i doo atleast tell me". Rah said holding her hand and she pinched it hard and he jumped back.

"Geez women that hurts". He said rubbing his hand. "Tell someone good to know that hurts". She said while boys laughed at her indirect way of talking to rah.

"Baby sis tell me why not talking to certain someone over here". Vee jumped in to put the situation at ease.

"That certain someone scolded me soo much without knowing my side of story it hurted me you know already this injuries are hurting and that certain someone added salt to my wounds ask him not to talk to me i will tell certain someone's girlfriend too not to talk to certain someone for whole 2 days". She said and rah realised that he scolded her in the heat of the moment worrying about her wellbeing.

"Samiliya i am soo sorry i said it in the heat of moment i was soo worried about you at that moment and i scolded you". Rah said getting by her side while she shook her head.

"Katti katti kattiiiii". She said pouting turning her head towards Harry hugging him and he kissed her forehead. He pouted seeing it and turned towards others.

"Can't help it deal with it cranky due to the high power meds". Boys said and he sat grumpily.

Boys got all serious and asked Sam. "Do you remember how did this happen even if it's a bit blurry can you tell us". Mahi bhai said softly sitting by her side and she looked at him and she shifted from Harry to his embrace.

"The day before this i saw a car following me to hospital i shrugged it off thinking the car must be taking the same route and nothing happened that day back honestly i don't remember the car following me to hospital....". Sam said and trailed off as a sheering pain went through her chest.