Chapter 18 - Celebration

Boys were practicing. It was around 3 when sam came finishing her exams skipping two steps at once she was happy that her exams are over and she can concentrate on her work.

She kept her things in dressing room and got out on field humming a song with a wide smile on her face. She looked around and found everyone was practicing.

Rahul was sitting on the bench and his face held a bit of discomfort. Sam went and sat besides him. "Yooooo". She greeted cheerfully but soon frowned looking at his demeanour and found him holding his wrist.

"Ball hit your wrist?". Sam asked taking his hand in hers and he nodded she examined it and tried to rotate it and he winced in pain taking his hand back.

"Ahh sam it hurts". He said looking at her. "Let me examine properly i will make it alright". Sam said and was about to take his hand when he stood up taking a step back.

"No no its hurting". He said whining like a child. "Rahul". Sam said sternly but he pouted and took a step back again.

"Rahuliya come here telling you last time, let me have a look i will make it alright". Sam said but he started running and sam ran behind him. It turned into a tom and jerry race.

All were looking amused with it as they were running around but were clueless what was going on. But they got a hint that something might have happened to rahul and he isn't letting sam assess him as he is scared of hospital and doctors.

They were trying to catch him and all of sudden harry fell on the ground. Shikhi saw that and shouted running towards him. "Harry". Which caught everyone's attention specially rahul's attention.

Shikhi took his head on his lap. "Open your eyes kid". He said patting his cheeks to which he opened his eye and winked at him making him to realise that he is acting.

Rahul was far away from them. Sam ran towards Harry and kneeled down in front of him and started monitoring his pulse. "What happened to him?". She asked looking at others and sikhi shook his head and mouthed acting and she nodded.

Rahul came rushing and sat near his head. "Sam wake him up what happened to him, please wake him up". He said and held his hand in his.

Sam gestured boys to surround rahul and they did as she told them. "Nothing has happened to me hul i was just Acting to bring you here, my acting skills worked, good work harry good work". He said praising himself and others shook their head in disbelief but smiled too.

"Why were you chasing him tho?". Shreyas asked. "This stupid team mate of ours isn't letting me assess his wrist, ball hit his wrist and he is in pain". Sam said huffing.

"Kiddo she will make it alright let her see atleast". Mahi bhai said threading his hairs but he shook his head stucking out his bottom lip like a kid.

"It will hurt". He said snuggling in his embrace. "Kiddoliya is you won't let her assess your wrist pain won't go away and she will try and minimise movement to avoid pain right baby sis". Virat said and he looked at him and sam nodded.

"Let her assess your wrist or else she will give you an injection and i definitely want to see you getting injected". Harry said laughing ghostly making him to look at him in fear.

"Ohh shut up harry you are scaring him". They all said together making him to pout. "No injection virat bhai tell sam no injection". Rahul whined like a child.

"No she won't give you an injection let her assess your wrist". Virat said and took him in his embrace. They all settled down around him. Sam asked for her medi kit kuli went to get it.

Sam took his hand in hers and assessed it thoroughly. Sam looked at virat and gestured him to talk to him and distract him. He nodded and started talking to him distracting him and taking the cue others started talking too.