Chapter 52 - Well Executed

It was 5 in morning on match day when same woke up with pounding headache and painful cramps in her stomach. She sat on the bed holding her head and stomach.

Vee and roo were sleeping peacefully on either of her sides. Harry and rah sleeping on the couch cum bed. Harry stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes for a while and looked around and closed it for a second before sitting on the couch with jerk after registering that sam was sitting on the bed.

He immediately springed out of bed and got by her side. "What happened love is it paining too much why holding stomach?". He said sitting on his knees holding her hand and she leaned on him clutching his shirt.

"Take this away please it hurts... It hurts". She mumbled making him to wince hearing her painful pleads.

"What's hurting tell me?". He asked brushing her hairs away tucking it behind her ears. "Stomach, head". She said with tears flowing down her eyes. She was trying to control her sobs so no one wakes up.

Vee stirred in his sleep and extended his arm but found the space empty and his hand hit directly roo on his face making him to groan and rub his face.

"Kya h kyu mara(What do you want why did you hit me)". Roo spoke groaning and opened his eyes.

"Where's baby sis i accidentally hit you while looking for her". Vee spoke and sat on bed only to look horrified seeing harry consoling sam who was holding onto him for dear life.

At once he rushed by her side roo too got by her side. "Baby sis /kiddo what's wrong why crying tell me i will make it fine". Vee and roo said. She was about to speak when harry spoke on her behalf.

"Headache and stomach ache". Harry said and continued rubbing her back. His eyes fell on her watch when a notification pinged. He read it and his eyes widened and got the reason for her stomach ache.

"Vee, roo can you get anything to eat we need to give her meds for this headache i will get her in a while". Harry said and picked her up taking her inside the bathroom.

He made her sit on the slab and cleaned her face with wet towel. "Is this stomach ache your period pain?". Harry asked directly and her eyes widened and she looked down in embarrassment and nodded.

He lifted her chin and looked directly in her eyes. "Why feeling embarrassed baby there is nothing to be embarrassed about it. This is perfectly natural we boys are nothing in front of you girls you go through this horrible pain every month without complaining even for a bit soo now it's my turn to stick to your side and take care of my lovely and adorable girlfriend and get you whatever you want.. Stay here i will be back". Harry said and kissed her forehead.

"As if you guys leave a chance to pamper me". Sam mumbled before he could go out and he smiled. "Not a single chance". He said and exited the bathroom and went towards her luggage and got her necessities and got inside and handed it to her.

"You don't need t... ". Sam said but harry cut her off." Ofcourse i need to and i will do it even if you protest you see soo why arguing when you know you cannot win an argument". Harry said casually and went out of bathroom. Sam went on to finish her business while harry waited outside.

Roo and vee entered the room with food and started with back to back questions. "Easy she is in bathroom will be out soon and the reason for stomach ache is because of periods". Harry said and they nodded in understanding.

"Get ready than mood swings on its way". Vee said and they nodded. Rah woke up too. "Why awake at this odd hours wait Where's samiliya she is alright right?". He spoke yawning and started with his questions when he couldn't find sam.