Chapter 87 - Reckless Fearless Sam

A/N : This chapter contains strong cuss words.

It was morning and boys were unaware of Sam getting kidnapped. Rishu woke up with shrey moaning in pain around 7 in morning. He got by shrey's side.

"Chotiii". Shrey mumbled moaning around in pain and rishu immediately dialled Sam's number which went unanswered. He dialled another time and same thing happened and it got him worried because Sam Never ignore their calls.

"Shrey I'll be back soon hold on". Rishu said and went towards Sam's room hurriedly and tried to open the door but it was locked. He started banging on the door.

"Sammy yaar wake up open the door shrey is in pain". He said continued banging but got no response. He was getting terrified and he rushed downstairs to get a master key of her room.

"I want the master key to open a room fast it's urgent". He said panicking and the manager rushed to get the key seeing him panic.

They got upstairs and saw roo was knocking on Sam's door as well. "Kiddo this isn't funny open the door shrey is in pain". Roo who's room happened to be next door heard his painful moans as the rooms door was open rits went to shrey to console him while roo called on her phone and getting no response he went to her room to get her open it but all efforts went in vain.

"Bhaiya keys". Rishu said coming with master key and manager. He quickly unlocked the door and pushed it open only to gasp seeing the condition of the room.

"Kidddooo". Roo called out carefully going into her room and checked the bathroom only to find her missing.

"Call vee, coach quickly". Roo told rishu who was shocked to core seeing the condition of the room. Rishu went away quickly. He saw her phone lying down the table.

Rishu was soon back with vee, coach, Harry, rah and some of the boys and they gasped seeing the condition of her room.

"What happened here waitt baby sis where is she...Baby siss what happened her come out if this is a joke it isn't funny at all". Vee called out loudly.

"Vee she isn't there in the room this isn't a joke she is missing and there's a bit of blood too". Roo said as he saw drops of blood on the floor.

Vee and boys went numb thinking about worst consequences. Boys split up and searched for her in entire hotel but couldn't find her. Harry was too numb to react and he stood by her room door without moving.

Krunal saw him unmoved and he guided him away from Sam's room to his room. "Baby bro....". Krunal said and all he did was to flung in his arms sobbing.

"Bhaii my love i need her back please find her i won't bother her anymore with my pranks or anything tell her to stop playing hide and seek it's not funny at all". Harry said and he kept rubbing his back.

"I'll bring my sis back don't worry but you need to keep yourself together outsiders doesn't know about realtionship baccha". Krunal said wiping off his tears and he nodded. Krunal asked pankhs to look after hardik while he went to see what they need to do next.

Younger ones were in tears finding Sam missing. Hridhan was attending shrey as his pain was unbearable. Vee and roo were numb to react and devasted not being able to find Sam.

"We should ring in the cops". Ravi suggested. "I'll ring in commissioner uncle he will be able to help". Krunal said and pulled in his phone and dialled uncle's number.

"Uncle we need your help Samaira is missing from her room and the room is all scattered around and there's a bit of blood as well". Krunal said everything and he gasped but nodded.

"I'll contact the Pune team and send cops to your hotel and news won't be going out incase worst scenario it's for ransom or to hurt her I'll call you back okk Don't worry we will find her". Uncle said assured him and hunged up.