Chapter 34 - Saying It All.

Sam was sleeping and everyone else were getting ready for their practice session. Their kit bags were already placed in bus before hand.

Roo and bhuvi were resting in Sam's room keeping an eye on her and watching television. Soon boys came there to get her. "She is sleeping so peacefully don't have a heart to wake her up". Shami said and others agreed.

Vee took jinks, jaddu with him and asked others to stay back in her room. They went to find Ravi and found him on call with someone. They waited for him to finish his call.

After finishing his call he turned around only to find vee, jinks and jaddu. "Do you guys need anything where are others we need to leave for practice". Ravi said.

"Ahh actually is it necessary to take sam with us for practice because she is sleeping and is very tired due to waking up every 2 hours at night and she slept in morning only". Vee said.

"Not at all let her rest she is working really hard for everyone of us. Sometimes i feel she works like a robot without resting anything happens to anyone of us her mind goes into autopilot mode of taking care and worrying, let her sleep if anything happens we will manage and will call her only if something major happens". Ravi said chuckling and they nodded.

"Come on get going everyone or else we will get late". Ravi said and they rushed towards Sam's room.

"Come on boys we need to leave we had a talk with coach today practice without sam let her rest and mere do anmol ratan(my two precious gems) don't you both do anything rather than resting and let her rest bhuvi you are a bit sensible so make sure this fool name roo doesn't get down from bed or do something stupid and yeah i pre ordered your food i told them to get by 12 so you don't have to worry about it and even if she is sleeping wake her up and do make her eat after that if she wants to sleep than let her sleep take care you guys and will keep a check on you guys, come on boys we should leave before coach takes the entire hotel on his head". Vee instructed them and roo pouted and bhuvi nodded.

Before roo could sulk or complain he bolted out of the room making others to laugh. "Stupid, idiot but my bestiee he is the best not that he needs to know or else he will go on gloating around that I openly accepted that he is the best... Anyways take care of yourself everyone specially my jumpy bestiee don't over do your training and don't worry about us as we have Sammyy for us if something happens call us and vice versa we will answer the call might be she must be sleeping so that her sleep isn't disturbed". Roo said and they smiled and nodded.

Soon everyone left after bidding them bye and asking them to take care. Roo and bhuvi got busy watching muted match whilst keeping an eye on sam who was asleep on the couch.

Others assembled in team bus and they went for their practice session. Harry was seriously thinking something and was zoned out that he didn't hear rahul call him which got him worried and he shook him.

"Where are you lost broda i am calling you since 2 mins what are you thinking?". Rahul asked.

"Nothing just thinking about today I am very nervous, how will we get her to the beach, what if i won't be able to do, what if something goes wrong, what if someone spots us, what if she... ". He started ranting which shocked rahul and he cut his what ifs calming him down.

"Woah calm down boy take deep breaths...good boy wait here i will be back". Rahul said and he went towards vee.

"Kohlitooooo come with me we have a job on our hands calming down a nervous pandya". Rahul said dragging him towards harry who was again lost in his thoughts.

"Oyyy Pandya what are you thinking soo deeply". Vee said plopping himself besides him and he looked at him and buried his head on vee's shoulder.

"I am nervous virat bhaiya". Harry said and vee sighed. "Why do you feel nervous kiddo everything will fall in its place and trust me nothing will go wrong she will accept your love and we will be around maintaining distance and will join you guys after letting you guys spend some quality time together". Vee said running his hand on his head.