Chapter 85 - Sam Is Back To Work

Test series and t20 were won by India and Sam's recovery was on fast track with boys taking care of her with girls support back in hotel without letting her come in stadium. They attended jassi and sanajan's wedding virtually marking their presence to see them take the next step in their life together.

Hridhan was invisible in this group as boys wouldn't entertain him and makes him invisible without including him in their conversation and not taking his advice going to sam for opinion which left him pretty much frustrated.

He was getting angry each passing day and boys wouldn't even leave her around Sam alone at any cost as one of them would stick with her and vee was observing this from far off and he started doubting his intentions.

He wasn't even seen helping around the team like Sam used to do always sending down his assistant to help and keeping himself involved around boys.

It was the first ODI and sam was officially coming back to the team as she insisted on getting back to work as her injuries were healing the fastest but with Hridhan assisting her if needed.

They all reached the stadium beforehanded and they all sat in the dressing room with their better halfs as they still had time before they went for practice.

They had their lite food stuffing Sam with her food which she took throwing tantrums as she was full already. It was time for her meds.

She silently slipped away and hided herself under the bench and covered the bench with towel so she wouldn't be seen anywhere and when boys took out her meds and turned towards her only to find her missing and they sighed.

Sky, Ishan, Krishna were new to the team so they were unaware of her disappearance. "Where this girl went now". Boys mumbled and started searching for her everywhere.

Ishan spotted her legs under the bench and he took off the towel near her face. "Why hiding in the first place". He asked confused.

"Here she is". Kuli said and before he could catch her she crawled from in between Ishan's leg and he bend down looking from where she crawled out.

"Ishu yaar why didn't you catch her". Krunal said chasing Sam who was dodging everyone. She was running when girls came in to find the chase going on.

"Damn this girl and her hate for meds when will it end". Girls said. "Is she always like this". Devisha asked and girls nodded.

"Meds are her worst enemy a doctor who hates meds how ironic does this sound". Girls said and tried to catch her too. Devisha shook her head in disbelief.

Hridhan who came hearing the commotion Sam passed him but he held her hand and pulled her towards himself trying to cut the chase. Sam didn't like it and too take his hands off she bite him on his hand making him to help in pain while boys mentally laughed at the way Sam got herself free.

The chase continued further and this time rah stuck his hand out but she ducked down and wrapped her arm around his waist going round and round and round holding him making him do rounds as well dodging everyone.

"Samiliya stop I am feeling dizzy girl". Rah said as the world started spinning around him. Sam made him sit and sprinted to the other end and sneakily hid behind sky who was watching the chase and watching rah.

Hridhan snuck behind Sam and wrapped his arm around her waist to stop the chase and she squealed and kicked backwards in between his legs and he doubled over in pain.

He fell forward and in the process pushed Sam who fell on sky who got disbalanced but got hold of Sam hugging her tight avoiding her fall and steadied both of them.