Chapter 49 - Boys On Fire

Match had ended and sam was sitting in dressing room with boys surrounding her. Vee and harry had gone for the presentation ceremony. Boys were still stuffing her with food and she was refusing to eat as she already ate much.

"Moiiiiiii tell them naa i am full i don't want to eat more if i eat more everything will come out". She said hugging him tight turning her face to other side as boys were surrounding her standing with food and he embraced her kissing her side of head.

"Boys enough don't force feed her let her be". Rah said and they nodded. "Nagmani bhaiya where are my meds headache coming back, stupid morons". Sam muttered and everyone's mouth went hanging open.

Manish went to get her meds and handed her. She took her meds without fussing and everyone were looking at her like they saw a ghost. She rested her head back on rah's shoulder making him to smile and kiss her temple.

Vee and harry came at exact moment. They look around and asked. "Did someone see a ghost over here?". Vee asked getting by Sam's side and kissed her temple. Harry stood behind her and she held his hand entwining their fingers and he kissed her hairs.

"It's Just because sam asked for meds herself and took it without fussing which left them shell shocked". Manish said chuckling and this got them worried.

"Baby sis is it paining too much, do you want to see a doctor, stitches isn't bleeding right, want to go to hospita.. ". Both vee and harry started making sam to shake her head in disbelief.

"It will pain and head will be sore around stitches because it's recently taken don't worry meds will work for it". Sam said and they nodded.

"Did you eat?''. Harry asked looking wrapping his free arm around her neck making her to look at him.

"Do you think boys would have left me before stuffing food they were still stuffing me with food but i already ate too much if i would have eaten more i am sure i would have spewed everything". Sam said and they nodded in understanding.

"Can i just change this it's getting uncomfortable for me wearing this blood soaked clothes". Sam said making a face. Boys exchanged looks.

"Chotii why changing now you can change back in hotel after having a nice shower we are leaving anyways". Shreyas said. They had a plan ready just was left to put it in action. It was discussed when sam was at hospital.

"Fine let's goo than we still have a job to handle the one's in hotel and i am tired just want to sleep". Sam said holding her head as pain went through her head.

"Let's leave boys". Vee said helping sam up on her feet while boys started exiting the dressing room. Sam walked a bit when a wave of dizziness hit her.

She held vee's hand tightly. "Bhaii feeling dizzy want to sit down for a minute". Sam said and instead of sitting down vee picked her up making her rest her head on his shoulder.

"Close your eyes baby sis i will carry you around don't stress i will give you water after reaching the bus". Vee said and she obliged closing her eyes holding his Jersey in her fist.

They reached the bus vee made her sit down and made he drink water. He felt her getting warm making him to realise her fever is coming back Sighing he pulled her towards him and wrapped a blanket around her as his zipper was kept in his kit bag.

"How are you feeling kiddo?". Ravi asked keeping his hand on her head. "Getting this stupid headache all thanks to the stitches that is gracing my forehead i will be fine just took meds". Sam said.

"Don't worry you'll be fine soon having entire unit fussing around you like mother hen, virat i need to talk to you can you come''. Ravi said making her to smile and he nodded. "Moii, harry or anyone else sit with her". Virat called and at once everyone stood up and gathered around sam.