Chapter 7 - Night Out

They all reached back to virat's place. They got in to find boys goofing around and playing Fifa. They scanned around and frowned not finding sam.

"Boys Where's sam?". They asked. "Anu bhabhi, rahul, Shubham, sam are in the kitchen". They answered whilst playing their game.

They entered the kitchen to find all of them cooking. Virat got by their side and wrapped his arm around sam and anushka's shoulder and kissed their forehead.

"What are two pretty girls and two idiot boys doing in kitchen?". He asked and stiffened his laugh. Boys face were worth watching.

"Did you call us idiot?". They both asked in unison. "Any doubt". He said laughing. "Anu bhabhi see he is teasing us". They both whined.

"Vee don't tease my kiddos atleast they are helping us rather spoiling everything". Anu said siding them making them to grin.

"You are the best bhabhi". They said making virat to whine. "Baby sisss look at them they are on anu's side". Virat said.

"Don't worry virat bhai i am on..". Sam said and was about to continue when she felt nauseous she pushed virat's arm and rushed towards the basin and spewed.

Others got by her side. Anu held her hairs back and virat started rubbing her back. Hardik got water for her. While shubh and rahul started preparing juice.

Once she finished she washed her face and rinsed her mouth. Hardik handed her the glass of water and she took few sips of it. Virat made her sit on the kitchen stool.

Hardik went on to get her medicines. Rahul and shubh gave her the juice glass. Hardik came back with her medicines.

Looking at medicines her eyes went wide. She stood up and ran before virat could catch her. She went towards the living room.

Boys were chasing her but she ducked down everyone. "Roo catch her". Hardik said as she was about to pass by his side. He was sitting on the couch while others looked at them amused.

Rohit got hold of sam and held her securely so that she couldn't escape him. Hardik came by her side with her medicines. "What's with this chase?". Ajinkya asked.

"She just spewed again and we got her medicines and she doesn't want to take them". Dhoni said.

"This isn't going to work you need to take your medicines or else you aren't coming with us tomorrow". Virat said sternly and her eyes widened. She took the medicines from hardik and had it while rahul handed her water.

She made a bad face at the taste of medicines. Shubh came with the juice glass and handed her she pouted looking at him. "No that face isn't working sammy you have to take this". Shubh said and handed her the juice glass and she had it.

"You guys are soo bad.. Wait how did you get my medicines though!". Sam asked wondering while roo wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her temple.

"We went to your house and got all your stuffs as you are staying with me and anu as long as you want we had a talk with your parents and they packed your stuffs and about your medicines sameer gave us and told he loves you". Virat said and she looked at him and nodded.

She snuggled into roo's side resting her head on his shoulder. "Can we please not talk about him". She said meekly and they looked at her and nodded.

"No one will talk about him and you don't have to talk to him until and unless you are ready". Yuzi said and she gave him a small smile.

She stood up to go when rahul asked. "Where do you think you are going?". He asked. "Kitchen". She said and started walking when vee and anu held her hands.