Chapter 75 - A Day In Hospital

The news of her death was all over the media with variations and speculation writing absolute shit. Satish who just watched the news was in tears listening to it.

His mind went blank and he dialled vee's number wanting to know everything. Vee picked up his Phone within moments. "Hello vee what's going on what all this news, what's all this rubbish speculations". He asked with tears flowing down his eyes.

"I'll explain you come to the hospital where sam works Sonu will get you in". Vee said and he at once hunged up and closed down everything and was on his way to hospital.

Soon he reached hospital and Sonu got him in from back door and took her to Sam's ward and he breathed a sigh of relief seeing Sam asleep all curled up against Harry who was sleeping as well holding onto her securely.

He got by her side and ran his hand on her head and kissed her forehead. He turned towards vee and others who were looking after them.

"How come she is this hurt and what's all this news". He asked settling down. "The news of her death is spread on our sayings but all speculations and nothing is confirmed from our side we still have to confirm through bcci page and she met with an accident last night which wasn't an accident it was a planned accident to take her life away". Vee said gritting his teeths in anger. Boys mentioned her injuries and he winced and shed tears.

"Yeah her car brakes were failed after she left for home and when she reached the hospital it was working and going back it failed". Rah said and he looked horrified.

"What the fuck i got her car serviced 2 days back who the fuck did this i swear i won't leave them". Satish said and they nodded.

"Harry's soo called ungracious ex girlfriend Disha Sen". Boys said and he looked on for a while confused.

"How's Samy related to her any way she doesn't even know her nor does have any connection with her". Satish said.

"She isn't related to her but she is related to Harry they both are in a relationship and she saw her as a thorn in her way to get Harry back to make her place back in his life soo she tried to kill her and it's more than it seems this just can't be her alone someone else is supporting her too". Shrey said and he took a minute to take everything in.

"My brave sis she is going through soo much without her fault one more thing shubham is out free don't know how come he got bailed and there's no traces where he went but his soo called relatives are still staying at her place". Satish said and their eyes widened.

"How come he ran free". Boys asked shouting which woke up Sam with startle and she felt immense pain as she woke up startled.

Jassi who was sitting right besides her bed started caressing her hairs wiping off her tears. "Relax chotti it will be fine sleep baccha sleep". He said and Harry in his sleep sensing her movements started rubbing her chest gently and she was back to sleep in no time.

Jassi covered them properly. "He is soo careful and caring about her God bless these two". Boys said.

As she turned towards Harry. Rah and shar placed pillows behind her back to make her more comfortable and instant a smiled formed on her face in sleep.

"Thenk you". She mumbled and opened her eyes and closed it again. "She is full of cuteness...cuteness overloaded". Boys said smiling at her.

"Soo the commissioner told that some big personality bailed him out when he wasn't in town he told he is looking at the matter". Satish said and they nodded.

"According to our plan disha's next move will be coming to Harry to show sympathy to him and his family taking fake care of them to make her place again in their heart and house". Mahi bhai said and they nodded.