Chapter 59 - Recreational Day

Sam woke up early than usual she hardly got time to sleep as she had things planned up for boys. After checking on everything she went to wake up boys.

She came up with a unique way to wake them up expect for the one's who were injured. She gently woke up the one's who were injured and took out an air horn to wake others up getting into mischievous mode.

She went towards the one's sleeping peacefully and blowed the air horn making them to run for their dear life. Some of them fell out of bed, some ran out of the room and some hugged sam tightly and once they realised who it was it ended up in a chase and hitting playfully sam on head.

The day was started in a light hearted manner with a smile on their face seeing sam in mischievous mode. She after pranking everyone asked them to come to pool side.

They all got ready and got by pools side and saw sam instructing coaches and they were tying nets in pool. Air horn was just kept on the chair.

Rah took it and sneakily got behind her and blew the horn behind her and she out of fear jumped into the pool getting all panicky. Boys were laughing their heart out.

She didn't emerge out of water even after 2 minutes and harry and rah at once jumped into water and got her out. They all panicked and made her lie down on the edge of pool.

They were about to get more worked up when sam opened her one eye and pushed rah into water who was about to start bawling it happened in matter of seconds and it was now Sam's turn to laugh and others sighed in relief.

"You idiot you scared us it was like you were not breathing or something and you were in water for 2 minutes or more". Shreyas said hitting her on head.

"I can normally hold my breath upto 5 minutes underwater and upto 12 minutes on land i can make someone believe that i am dead". Sam Said and they had their mouth wide open.

"Seriously baby sis how can you manage it". Vee asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Vee bhai i did a breathing course it helps in with everything staying calm when panicked and we doctors always have to stay calm no matter what soo it's pretty normal for us i will definitely teach you some breathing exercise which will help you guys relax it's mind freshening trust me". Sam said and they nodded.

Before she could continued both sam and vee were pulled back into the pool. Rah who was still in pool pulled sam but vee had his arm wrapped around shoulder got pulled too.

It was everyone's turn to laugh their heart out. But soon everyone else were inside the pool too with everyone pushing each other too jumping into the pool.

All were in a pretty good mood. Soon they started splashing water on each other turning into a splash fight. Sam managed to shush them down.

Coaches and everyone else were in the pool too. "Sooo we have list of fun games and recreational activities planned for the whole day for you guys and we all have a off today no touching your kits for the whole day just fun to freshen up your minds.... Sooo are we in for a pool volleyball game". Ravi said first and they nodded and sam told the latter part to which everyone hooted.

Soon they were divided into the team. Vee was captaining one team and Rah was captaining other team.

Sam was sitting on the pool's edge dipping her legs in water with shami, bhuvi on either sides as they weren't playing she was giving them company. She was enjoying the game played by boys hooting and cheering whenever they scored sam was having a peaceful and content smile on her face.

"Look how happy they are". Sam Said and both bhuvi and shami wrapped their arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah they are relaxed for now no one would say they were the same team who were soo depressed a night before". Bhuvi said and she smiled.