Chapter 44 - Devastated

Australian team boys were sitting in Sam's room waiting for her to come around. It was after 15 mins she started gaining consciousness.

She opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings only to frown. Boys saw her gaining consciousness. "What i am doing here i need to go, need to give jaddu bhaiya medicine need to assess roo bhaiya, bhuvi bhiaya...". Sam said everything taking off the iv making her hand to bleed.

Boys looked amused with her rants she was still worried for boys not thinking about herself. "Breath angel breathe don't get soo worked up we will drop you to Hotel and why did you pull out the iv like that look it's bleeding". David said taking the cotton and pressing it on her hand to stop further bleeding.

"How are you feeling girl?". Justin asked. "I am fine i want to go let me goo, why am i here, where is my team?". Sam asked getting down from bed confused but was made to sit back.

"Hold on sweetie, you passed out so the doctors treated you and this is how you ended up here and JL brought you here to see amy finchy's wife remember and your team is back in hotel". Starc Said to which she held her head trying to remember what happened and she got a flashback of what happened and her face paled and mind went blank.

"They don't know do they?". Sam asked meekly. "No they don't know It's not our place to tell them and we don't want to invade your privacy so we lied to them and haven't told them but do call them they wanted to talk to you". Pat said handing her the phone and she sighed and pulled on a brave face and dialled vee's number.

She waited for him to pick up. "Hel..". She said but vee and others cut her off. "Thank god you called, where are you, aussies aren't troubling you right, i am coming to pick you up, i don't trust them, when coming back, you should have taken me...". They started going on but sam shook her head in disbelief.

"Stoppp everyone at once....good they aren't going to eat me so stop worrying i will be back in half an hour no coming over here telling you guys before hand and if anyone of you wants to come than i won't talk to that specified person for whole week mind it soo choice is yours". Sam said with an ultimatum and they all feel silent and pouted. While boys had their mouth open when she said they won't eat her.

"Jeez we are on their radar be careful". They all exchanged looks. "Fine we ain't coming but mind it a minute above half an hour and we are coming to get you alright". Vee declared and hunged up before giving her a chance to reply.

She looked at the phone with mouth wide open. "What happened angel?". Steve asked looking at her reaction.

"Deliver me back to the hotel within half an hour or they all are coming here to get me if it gets just a minute above half an hour, i am anyways leaving whether the doctor likes it or not". Sam said and their eyes widened.

She herself taped her hand leaving the ward despite nurses stopping her she showed them the doctor card and went towards finch's ward.

She got inside the ward only to find half dozen pacing around the room as soon as she entered and they saw her they all rushed towards her and engulfed her in a hug asking about her wellbeing.

"I am fine don't worry i am leaving whether the doctors permits or not". Sam said and they looked at her wide eyes.

Doctor came looking for her. "You girl you are very stubborn let me atleast assess you before you go". He said.

"I am completely fine". Sam said sternly. "Yeah i can see that myself how much fine are you". He said and made her sit on couch.

"If you don't let him assess you i am calling your team right over here". Justin said which made her shrink back and she sat on the couch grumpily mumbling things to herself.