Chapter 97 - Union Of Two Souls

Sam was in a pretty bad mood all these days and was having mood swings boys felt helpless seeing her but they couldn't do anything about it.

Her mood went worst when the first test results didn't go in their favour when they could have won it easily and were in a position to lead the series with a win. Her fever was going down on a slow rate because of the stress she was taking.

They all travelled to London with boys and girls keeping sam busy with stuffs but she would sulk and would often snap without reason because Harry wasn't taking her calls she called everyone else to ask about Harry but none of them answered her calls which got her upset.

Boys took it all of it without any hesitation knowing how everything was shaping up. One night was such when sam wasn't able to control her emotions and she bursted out crying.

She went towards vee's room and midway Rahul met her with athiya they were going out but seeing her in tears they both panicked.

"Samiliya why are you crying...Ira baby why are you crying". Both said and rah took her in a hug and rubbed her back while athiya wiped off her tears.

She didn't answer and kept on weeping sighing rah picked her up and she buried her head on his shoulder continued crying with rah's tee soaking her tears.

Rah kept on whispering sweet nothing's and took her towards vee's room and got in. Vee was busy with his workout and nush was playing with vami.

"Kohlito your dear baby sis cum daughter is shedding free tears". Rah said entering and he was doing pushups hearing rah he fell flat on his face and hurriedly stood up and took her in his arms.

"Ohh my baby why are you shedding free tears what's wrong did anyone tell you anything did this idiot prank you or told you anything tell me I'll twist his ears if he made you cry or even if anyone told you something please baby stop crying it's breaking my heart to see you cry my baby sis". Vee said and sat with her on the bed nush too came and sat besides her with vami in her arms.

"No he didn't say anything nor did anyone else my boo bear isn't talking to me it has Been a whole week and he still isn't answering my call what did i doo atleast he should talk to me na he is ignoring my calls i gave him space because i knew i did wrong cross questioning him but now i am running out of patience tell him to talk to me naa he listens to you naa vee bhaii i can't bear this ignorance anymore it's hurting me and eating me up". Sam said sobbing and vami too started crying seeing Sam cry and extended her arms towards Sam and she took her in her arms rocking her back and forth.

"I am sorry for this mess but i can't Take it anymore see i am a bad sister as well made vami cry". Sam said wiping off vami's tears and kissed her forehead and vami kept her head on Sam's chest.

"No noo you are the best sister to vami and you know that very well we don't need to mention all the stuffs you get for vami just because vami keeps her hands on it and you buy it without hesitation despite us denying to buy it and you take vami for walks when she is fussy and let us spend some time together making vami to sleep with you or take care of her when we go on date nights and you are not a mess that idiot is going to hear a earful from us because he isn't taking our calls as well but yeah it might Be something important to take care of which we never know there are many possibilities and you did nothing wrong when you try to reasonate or get answers to your doubts or questions soo don't you blame yourself but i will definitely scold him for making my dear baby sis cum my daughter cry". Vee said and kissed both her and vami's forehead and crossed his finger when he lied.

"Let me get his call for once I'll make him cry for making my bestie cry". Rah said sitting in front of her and she sniffed.

"For picking up the call you need to see your phone as well you are busy with hiya doing uhhuu uhuuu". Sam sassed him and he had his mouth wide open while athiya blushed and both vee and nush laughed.