Chapter 12 - Match

Virat was driving the car while harry was on the passenger seat with his seat inclined to give him rest and roo, sam were sitting behind.

"Baby sis you are person with a golden heart without having any relation with the girl you payed her medical bill. You are a true gem i am soo proud of you baby sis". Virat said smiling ear to ear, even roo and harry had an ear to ear smile.

"Even we are proud of you". They said in unison. "I haven't done anything big i have all things i need in my life and I am earning pretty good so helping people in need and i don't like spending money on myself". Sam said shrugging her shoulder making it sound like it isn't a big deal.

They smiled and were proud of her. They had conversation here and there when hardik said. "Hey today we are gathering at mine's pankhs bhabhi has already talked to other girls and they all agreed to it. So after practice at mine's". Hardik said and they nodded but sam spoke.

"I will get a bit late i am going to meet mom and dad and spend some time with them and i do have a meeting with bcci for giving a progress report on your injuries and even i have to tell them to arrange my exams too". Sam said and they nodded.

"Don't worry one of us will stay back with you and come with you". Roo said but sam spoke.

"No need for i will be getting late and you guys will be needing rest and no arguments on it i will manage on my own". Sam said and they looked at her.

"Ok on one condition i am leaving my car for you or else one of us will stay with you choice is yours". Virat said with an authority in his voice.

"Okk i will come in your car but how will you guys manage than". Sam asked and harry grinned. "Don't worry about it i will ask krun bhai to pick us up, nush bhabhi is taking the car back to mine and he will come". Harry said and she smiled and nodded.

They soon reached the stadium and got inside. Sam directly went and grabbed her work laptop. Boys shook their head in disbelief.

"Atleast sit and take a breath for a while". Virat said. "No i need to check their reports and compare to see how are their injuries are they serious or not". Sam said opening their previous reports.

They shook their head and stood surrounding her but they weren't able to understand a thing. She was looking at their current reports and previous reports.

"Jeez sam everything seems same to me how are you able to spot the difference we aren't getting a single thing". Jazz said looking at the reports.

"I am a doctor and only we can understand the difference in two reports even if i make you understand you won't come to know we have spent most of our time studying all this". Sam said concentrating and they nodded.

They got busy with their training session leaving sam alone. She studied their reports in details it took more than a hour to study their reports and she scheduled their physio sessions accordingly.

She went towards ravi. "Ravi i have studied their reports. Roo bhaiya is fully fit his report is all clear but i don't want to take a chance i will continue with physio sessions to avoid any unwanted damage. Harry's report is a bit worrying he has sprained his lumbar vertebrae which i predicted it causes him this pain. I will do every possible things in my hands and will make him fit for this tour for sure". Sam said and he nodded.

"What we need to do now to avoid further damage?". Ravi asked. "For now only light practice and completely stopping his bowling for few days or else it will aggravate it further. Focus on his batting. I will take his physio sessions and will start working on his back and will make him fit for this tour even if i have to give my 200% i will do it". Sam said with a determination in her voice making him to smile at her dedication.